Locked LoCho's Fleet App

LoCho
No rep

IC Section

Name: WP-L CPT LoCho

Rank (SSG+ or Council Member): CPT

Regiment: 104th

History: (Please create a back story for your current character): 

As a clone trooper, CT-2706 was created to serve the Galactic Republic as a loyal soldier in the Clone Wars. However, his story took an unexpected turn due to a manufacturing error that resulted in a unique defect.

Unlike most of his fellow clones, CT-2706 was born with an error in his neural implant that caused occasional glitches in his programming. These glitches were usually minor and easily corrected, but on one fateful day, they caused CT-2706 to disobey a direct order from his commanding officer.

Despite his actions being the result of a malfunction, CT-2706 was seen as a liability by his superiors and was promptly reassigned to a non-combat position on a remote planet. There, he spent months feeling isolated and useless, his loyalty to the Republic questioned.

It wasn't until he witnessed an attack on the planet by separatist forces that CT-2706 was given a chance to prove himself. With no other Republic forces in the area, he took command of a group of local militia and led them into battle against the droids.

His quick thinking and bravery earned the respect of the locals and the attention of the Republic military. CT-2706 was eventually reinstated to active duty, albeit with a new nickname: "LoCho".

Despite the challenges he faced, CT-2706 remained committed to serving the Republic, fighting in battles across the galaxy and eventually realised he should rise through the ranks of the Republic Navy. All just to prove that even with a defect, he is a capable and dedicated soldier, and so his story can inspire other clones to see beyond their programming and embrace their individuality.

Commanding situations: Spec Lead, Event Lead, ODing, Training Hosting

Previous Rank's on the Titan: Read Forum Signature i cba

Why do you want to be part of the Republic Navy: I want to improve the my standing and progress through the ranks of the republic, win the war and inspire other clones to be themselves.

What could you offer to the Republic Navy: Competancy with some fun

OOC Section

Steam name: LoCho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169289197

Gametime (approximate): Since early 2021 so idk too much

Describe the job of the Republic Navy in your eyes: OD events, help regiments, improve rp

Anything else you want to add: I love men but I don't take it up the rear like others...

Previous Ranks:

Jedi Padawan - Jedi High Consular

Gen Plo KoonHigh Gen Plo Koon

GC PVT - GC MSG

RMM - MM

212th PVT - 212th SGT

GT - GW

104th PVT - 104th CPT (Current)

WP - WP-L

TM - JM

Click if you dare

Toe
No rep

-= Credentials: | Codename: Toe | ID: 1767 | Rank: Lieutenant | Vessel: Titan =-

Congratulations! Your application has been Accepted. Your mentor will be myself.
We look forward to having you amidst our ranks!

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!