Tweaking the DC-15gm

Tweaking the DC-15gm

Suggestion: Tweeking stats on the DC-15GM  

Reason for Suggestion: As I have said in my previouse suggestion the DC-15GM does not meet the standard for our regiment.  

Therefore, we were hopeing to change its stats so that we have a better chance within events and breaches to be able to do our regiments job. 

Changes

Keep the same 

Accuracy: 1.25 Originally : 0.50

Hipfire accuracy: 1.75

Firerate: 580rpm 

Mobility: 95%

Damage: 40  Originally: 30 

Stablity: 70%

As seen above we would like to increase our damge output while taking a recoil nerf. This will make us ineffective at range situations while making us more effective at CQC situations. We wanted to match our recoil with an increase of damige as at the moment in close range situations with EEs and most NPC we fail to match up even when were in a group. 

For balance reasons I have increased the recoil so it would not seem like we would be EE hunters. We would only be effective when were up close to EEs or NPCs like within breaches or corridors.  

These changes would allow us to be more efficent as a close combat regiment and allow us to fullfill our role.  

Add-ons needed: Already on the server. 

Suggestion: Replace the modle for the DC-15GM for the DC-15s 

Reason for Suggestion: We have looked at the modle and we think that it is more suitable for our regirment comapired to our current modle. We would like a more close range look rather than haveing rifles. 

Add-ons needed: Already on the server. 

Cryptic
No rep

40 damage on a 580rpm gun how do you think this is more acceptable then your previous suggestion you went from a slight change to full on buffing it. sorry but i think buffing your damage to 40 is a bit too much especially if you're not changing any of the other stats.

also you're a CQC regiment which you also advertise in your tryout announcement so why would you need to be good at range.

you also say that you dont think the problem lies with the recoil but then proceed to say the recoil is shit.

last but not least as someone thats used this weapon a lot i dont think its a bad weapon the only issue is ADS scope but even that is easy to get used to if you've got a decent crosshair not being able to use this gun well is in my opinion just a skill issue.

Current Rank:

RC 1st LT

Previous Ranks:

SDW Captain/MO

104th 1st LT

RC Executive Officer Fixer

GM/DU Major/MO

501st Major

CT DSGT

Keller
No rep

The current recoil isnt suitable for long range at all, which is fine and is how GM always was and should remain, but in favour for such high recoil, they are asking for high DMG aswell, since RPM cant be changed, inorder to get the "GM Style gun" (High DPS, Low accuracy) - We have to buff DMG, so the gun will have aids recoil and high dmg, suitable for CQB but not really good for anything else

CW Ranks

GM Commander

104th Marshal Commander

Assistant Battalion General

Battalion General

Supreme General

CW Staff Ranks

Trial Moderator

Admin

Veteran Admin

Cryptic
No rep

ye but how do you justify 40 damage at 580 RPM that just melts and these accuracy stats are not terrible to the point where its imposible to handle everyone with a bit a of experience is gonna make that gun a EE killing machine. you should know this you have enough experience on this server and have seen enough buffs like this to know how its gonna turn out.

Current Rank:

RC 1st LT

Previous Ranks:

SDW Captain/MO

104th 1st LT

GM/DU Major/MO

501st Major

CT DSGT

I don't think this is the right direction. The recoil is a mild issue thats an intended feature. It's there so that the accuracy is balanced (which is fine). So keeping recoil is good

The main issue is the scope, when scoped you can't see what you are shooting. If changing the model fixes this then why do you need a dmg buff as well. I have used the current GM gun as well as a bounty hunter gun with 0.60 accuracy and at range the gun is still usable (which is where it should be).

What should be happening is the model change to fix the "bug" with the scope and then see if you are still weak. If you are then make a suggestion changing stats. The issue with doing both is that it could lead to people (who can actually see what they are shooting at finally) actually hitting their shots more often at range AND close up. This leads to a strong CQC and accurate mid-long range gun (accuracy better than 501st) with the only real downside being the recoil (which can be negated by pressing crouch).

TLDR : Change model and see if you can actually see what you are shooting at. THEN assess whether it needs a damage buff.

Both at same time leads to power creep as people don't test one issue at a time and try to fix what they think are issues all at once (but it really all because of 1 issue)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Bazinga this Thunder Hammer bitch

aeK
No rep

I am picking up what everybody is putting down here, however i just want to note: stop saying that the recoil is not horrible, cause its fucking aids. I dont wanna hear a single other person say that it isnt bad, cause it is, go try it for yourself and then come back. We will probably make adjustments to the suggestion, however we are sticking with the model change atleast.

Cryptic
No rep

was a step ahead of you checked the gun yesterday at short medium and long range and it was fine on short to medium range and on long range aslong as i crouched i hit almost every shot so if you cant handle the recoil thats just a skill issue learn to control it which isnt the hardest thing to do you just need experience with the gun also in my entire time in GM have i never had any issues hitting my shots. if you want a gun to do well at longer range dont join a CQC regiment. but as said in my previous reply and Baker(i think) also said the big problem is the ADS scope

Current Rank:

RC 1st LT

Previous Ranks:

SDW Captain/MO

104th 1st LT

GM/DU Major/MO

501st Major

CT DSGT

I feel like were completely missing the issue here. We dont want to be effective at range which is why I already said the recoil is fine. We are trying to make a weapon which suits close combat situations. We was denided a faster fireing SMG type weapon due to its fire rate may not be relivant due to the server potentally running slow so damige is the only other area we could really look at.

I understand 40 dam could be shocking at first to see and I am open for more experienced individuls to give their opinion. However, most weapons on the server are already better in CQC situations E.G 501st have a 35 dam weapon with virtually no recoil and a scope. 327th better stability weapon with near enough same stats. 

Like jack said there is a issue with the sights, which is why we want a modle change. 

Calling us out on our skill isn't a soild argument or even relevent since we are talking about building a better CQC weapon to suit the regiment. Any senior or veteran who have recently been in GM knows the weapon is difficult to use to the point where they wouldnt use it if they had a chance. Hense why I belive you yourself, isnt in GM anymore and plays RC. 

Appricate the feeback so far we are constantly discusing this and may make changes to the suggestion in the future. 

Cryptic
No rep

me being in RC has nothing to do with the GM equipment also the reason why i call out skill is because people are complaining about the gun recoil even tho its very muhc possible to control with a bit of training

Current Rank:

RC 1st LT

Previous Ranks:

SDW Captain/MO

104th 1st LT

GM/DU Major/MO

501st Major

CT DSGT

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!