Staff Report - Forum RulesUpdated Sep' 2022 by Community Manager Rush
In order to deal with Staff Reports in a professional and timely manner we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. All staff reports are taken very seriously and as such require as little interference as possible from un-involved parties. If you believe you may be involved in an incident but are un-sure please consider contacting the staff member dealing with the report before posting.
- Only those who are directly involved with the staff report may post a comment on staff report threads.
- If you are directly involved, you must come forward with substantial evidence to backup your version of events.
- All staff reports must contain substantial evidence. Failure to provide evidence within 24 hours of posting will result in immediate denial
- If you would like evidence to remain private, and have a good reason to do so, you must make this clear on the initial thread and contact a Head Admin+ at the earliest convince.
- All reports must be substantial - do not create a salt report in order to cause drama. Fake reports will be punishable
- Before posting please try to resolve the issue with the staff member you are reporting beforehand. Only issue a report if nothing can be resolved with both parties.
- Staff word is final. If you disagree with the outcome, speak to someone in the Management team.
*Staff members are excluded from the rulesWarnings & Punishments
If a member posts and elects to ignore the forum rules they may receive a forum warning, suspension or even a community punishment, at the discretion of the reviewing staff member / PR Staff or Senior Management.
Assistant General: CG, ARC, 501st, CE
Battalion General: 212th, RC, CE, CG, RMT
Supreme General: ARC, WP, CG, GC, 501st, CE, RMT, ARC, GM, CG, ARC, RMT, CE
RC CPT Scorch
212th 1st LT