Clone Wars PAC3 In Character Rules
1. A rank of 1st LT+ or Jedi Master Specialist+ must be held in order to apply and gain access to PAC3. Those who do not meet the required rank will not have access to PAC3, however if a user has had an application accepted in the past they will re-gain access should they obtain the required minimum rank again.
2. The use of capes is restricted to the rank of Commander+ within fleet, Jedi General+, Marshal Commander+.
3. Hoods are not allowed to be worn by anyone other than Jedi Council Member+, however can be awarded by Grand Master Yoda for exceptional performance.
4. Regimental flags are not allowed to be worn by anyone other than Commander+.
5. The use of prosthetic or robotic limbs must be justified by a Character Story written on the forum and is restricted to XO+. A Rear Admiral+ will look at the character story and decide whether it is a viable story from an in game point of view and then an Admin+ will have the final say on whether it is accepted or not. Upon approval, the user will undergo IC surgery with the Regimental Medics which will be observed by a Fleet or Assistant General+.
5.b Jedi may request a robotic limb at Master Specialist + through a character story. Yoda will look at the story and give his verdict on if it is sound, an Admin+ will cast their eye and judge how reasonable the PAC is. If approved the Jedi will undergo surgery from the medics IC, like other requests, which a Fleet or Jedi Gen will ensure happens.
5.c If you resign from your position and return at some point in the future as a lower rank IC than when you left, you will have to wait until you reach the minimum rank again to wear your character's limb. If you return at the same IC rank, you can wear the PAC immediately. Over time PAC rules will change as will higher ups and Admin+ so your old story may be reviewed or you may need to submit a new one should PAC be removed / implemented again.
6. Helmets must be worn at all times whilst in combat or outside of the base, However everyone is free to remove their helmets inside the base so long as it isn't a combat situation.
7. Medals/ribbons awarded from Fleet or Generals may be added to your character through PAC (up to 3 at a time).
CW Reg History:
Omega SSG Atin
38th Marshal Commander
Assistant Battalion General
Jedi High Sentinel (Current)
Commanders Service Ribbon
Senior Service Ribbon
Medal of Valor