Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Clone Wars The Scarif Campaign

8 replies
LORD ABOVE
The Scarif Campaign

TOP SECRET: File Name: Operation Gold Fish
[Republic Assistant General Keller, logging in]
Password: ************
Callsign: Kingfish

Briefing:
Spoiler: Planet PhotoShow

Scarif has recently stepped into the eyes of the CIS and its allies as of date, exposing its self to a system blockade around the planet, we have lost all communications to it.

Before COMMS where cut, we received a transmission to the Rishi Moon Communications base that our Chief Engineer was destroying files about the experimental fuel source we have recently been developing, in a hope to stop the CIS from learning about it.

However, I believe that the CIS already know, and its the exact reason why they have blockaded Scarif in the first place.

Now our local fleet have managed to hold back this invasion force for now, however the Republic Command refuse to send aid to Scarif, deeming it a "lost cause", they believe the Engineers have managed to destroy the intel, and refuse to send aid.

However I refuse to believe that, and for the safety of this government, will take the task into my own hand.

Now, the tricky part, I'm authorising a strike team,
if I do remember, CPT Lasky of the 5th Fleet owes me one.
Spoiler: Event Planning OOCShow
fZLe1Lr.png

Spoiler: Regiment/Deployment HistoryShow

Posted Oct 7, 21 · OP · Last edited Oct 7, 21 by Keller
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 1: Operation Kingpin
Republic Forces are to Sneak/Assault a CIS Controlled Wookie Labour Camp, they have 3 objectives.
Objective 1: Disable the coils so the Wookies may leave.
Objective 2: Find and bag a sample of stolen Republic Fuel
Objective 3: Find and hack into the CIS Command Centre, Steal their Operational Plans for the fuel.

Side Objective 1: Find a way past the coils without setting the alarm off
Side Objective 2: Download the Extra Intel from the CIS Console in the centre of the compound

OOC Section:
Hello! This is the first mission in this campaign, you have 2 ways you can go about completing it!

First, Stealth, you may sneak into the compound and complete your objectives quietly, you can eliminate guards and make your way through the compound, trying not to set off any alarms. If alarms are set off, the Operation will get alot harder, and you will be put into combat mode, meaning only 5 respawns till failure.

If you choose stealth your men will be equipped with:
2x DC19LE
DC19

These are stealth weapons, the DC19LE being a sniper, the DC19 being a rifle.

Secondly, Loud, you may also choose to go loud in this Operation, allowing you to blast your way through the compound, and take your objectives quick and loud, however, this will cause extra attention.

If you choose the Loud option, you will only be able to respawn 5 times, meaning after your squad has respawned 5 times, you will no longer be able to respawn, potentially allowing you to fail if all members die.

If you choose loud, your men will be equipped with:
1x PLX Rocket Launcher
1x Z6XI Advanced Rotary Minigun
2x Thermal Grenade Pouches
1x Stun Nade Pouch

However, for both Stealth and Loud, there is a catch, you may only bring 6 Members along in this strike team.

I will leave the choosing of this team to Honks and Monki, as this SpecOps will be for ARC.

If there is no team selected in time, the OD who is currently on duty may pick 6, they will still be equipped with Westar's as their base weaponry, as I have designed this mission for ARC Troopers.

This mission starts: 09/10/2021 - After Terrordorme

Spoiler: Information Scout ReportsShow
Spoiler: Objective PicturesShow
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 7, 21 · OP · Last edited Oct 7, 21 by Keller
Much Love
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 1 (Kingpin) Report
Republic Forces went on an illegal raid into a CIS compound to gather evidence to prove the CIS involvement in a fuel attack on Scarif, their success has allowed us approval from command to start our operations on the planet, well done.

All Objectives Done 3/3

+1 Side Objective

This will allow for easier times on the planetary (Less HP on the droids, Some Extra equipment, Shortcuts etc)

MISSION SUCCESS!

OOC Section:

First time doing something like this, glad to hear it went well, thanks to all those who helped out in it, was a blast, now time to continue this event series, best I can!
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 10, 21 · OP
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 2: Operation Ambush
Republic Forces are to land onto Scariff, while the Planet Defence Force holds off the CIS Invasion Fleet, You are tasked with getting to a old Republic Research base, burn all files and data, before heading to marked CIS landing zone, and setting up a trap using old electrical currents! Which will fry those clankers!

Objective 1: Fight through CIS Platoons that made it through the blockade, reach the old Republic Base.
Objective 2: Burn and Erase all data and files surrounding the experimental fuel
Objective 3: Move to the potential CIS LZ, clearing out droids as you go.
Objective 4: Set up a trap using old Electrical Currents scattered across the AO
Objective 5: EVAC

Extra Info from SpecOps:

1x PassCode to drop a RS
1x Intel on Droid Armour (Lower HP Droids)
1x Shortcut

OOC Section:

Yo, this is the first proper event of the series, thanks to yall doing good in specops you get some extra equipment to play with, and also a RS ID to allow you to drop a RS containing CIS goodies.

Have fun.
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 10, 21 · OP
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 2 (Ambush) Report:
Republic Forces had to do a search and destroy mission to stop intel from being leaked, using the SpecOps information they attacked the enemy with CIS vehicles and weapons, allowing for a quick defeat! They also mangaged to get the traps down, ensuring the CIS will be sparked when they land their army!

All Objectives Done, in a good time frame!
SpecOps equipment was used! Good Stuff!

Shortcut was not found :( Hilt chance was tho.

MISSION SUCCESS

OOC Section

Good stuff everyone, hope yall enjoyed the Airstrikes and CIS weapons you couldve used, aswell as a mixup in using CIS vehicles for a change, I thought it was good at least lol.

Good stuff, cya next event.
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 10, 21 · OP
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 3: Ambush Part 2
Republic Forces are to setup an Ambush, and effectively use their trap to neutralise most of the CIS invasion fleet.
Intel shows there are 2 "sub landing zones" that the CIS will send small platoons as a support, we believe one of these will carry a special bomb, which if captured will be vital in RC's SpecOp.
I would assume that the CIS will send in platoons to cut off our escape from the planet, they may even set up AA batterys to stop us from taking off!
We put alot of work into getting that LZ primed for a trap, lets not waste it! Make sure we activate it at the right time to make sure we fry as many as possible!
Good Luck Troopers!

Objectives:

Objective 1: Set up an ambush around the CIS landing zone, use the trap we set up last Mission to effectively wipe most of them out.
Objective 2: Ensure the Fuel Bomb is captured from the Support Groups landing at the Tower and nearby Blue Base.
Objective 3: Disable AA battery's stopping you from leaving the planet. (Green Base)
Objective 4: Fall back to our old LZ and eliminate the CIS Garrison
Objective 5: Extract.

Side Objective: Search "Officer" Bodies for Intel

OOC Section

This one will involve a bit of planning, wanting to give fleet something to do that's abit more challenging.
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 11, 21 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 21 by Keller
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 4: Inside Job
Republic Forces sent a RC/ARC strike team inside of a CIS Super Carrier, where they planted a fuel bomb they had captured, and disrupted AIC, allowing for 3 ships to be pulled away from Scarif, allowing for a Saviour Fleet to come and assist the Titan Crew!

All Objectives Complete.

OOC Section:
First time building a massive dupe like this, I think it went really well and im glad you guys enjoyed this.

You did very well, some nice teamwork and you did the dupe justice and yourselves, very happy with the outcome.
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 12, 21 · OP
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
Mission 5: The Final Stand
Republic Forces where deployed to a testing site, a desert biome, on Scarif, they where to attempt to disable a ships AIC to stop fuel from leaking into the water source, they where then to defend 3 FOBs to keep the CIS at bay, untill a Ariel fleet managed to win the battle, and save Scarif.

Objectives FOB, Completed.

We failed the water source, 50000 people are most likely to perish due to unclean water.

OOC
Quite disappointed in how this turned out, map choice was very laggy and caused me to cutback on my dupes and props, also a few IC problems lead to more issues then non, apologies.

This is the end, and after battling through COVID, and now a new Virus which has hit me like a brick, I'm glad to say I'm done with the campaign.

I intended to bring some new variety and more of a battlefield vibe to the server and I believe I have done this.

To my fellow staff that helped me, your the best, to those who just stared while I asked for help for 30mins, sym, seriously.

Thanks to all the ideas as well, and I hope the ideas and gameplay I brought made yall enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Till next time, Keller Out.
fZLe1Lr.png

Posted Oct 12, 21 · OP
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
THIS FILE HAS BEEN CLOSED, DUE TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION BEING LEAKED

CODE NAME: REPUBLICFILESCAMPAIGN

SECTORCODE: 174284214BG123AR2FG124

FILE OWNER: KELLER
fZLe1Lr.png