Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Clone Wars False Ltap warn

4 replies
NEW GUY
Your In-Game Name: 6868 Merta (ey maar ey)
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:127973809

Their Name: Swiftant58
Their SteamID: dk but hes staff

Summary:
Someone told me how to look at your warns and I tried it whilst thinking it should be clean. It shocked me when I saw a warning for leaving during arrest. I only got arrested ones while goofing with a lot of people and didnt even get jail time just got released. It wasn't even put in shocks ss. I asked them if they had an arrest of me on the day I got warned with the time aswell they couldn't find my name, which means I never got arrested in the first place. I'm guessing they mistook me for someone else.

Complaint:
False LTAP warn on 18-8 16:50
Evidence:
Shocks SS I guess. And the fact that I never officially got arrested or jail time.

Thnx for the help and just to be sure. I'm not mad or anything, just a little jab I understand.
Attached Images
Posted Aug 22, 21 · OP
Chief Executive
FORUM GOD
// Moved back to Complaints - you've posted this in the closed section.
6gcxKix.png
Posted Aug 23, 21
BELOVED
Hmm, I do remember being called to a shock about an LTAP warn, they provided a steam ID and said that the person they had in cuffs for arrest had just disconnected. I dont know if there was a typo in the steamID or if something else caused it. I apologise if that is the case.
Posted Aug 23, 21
NEW GUY
It's all good bro as long as you remove it it'll be all fine.
Posted Aug 23, 21 · OP
Much Love
List
Undo
Server Manager
LORD ABOVE
Hello Merta, I will be dealing with this report for you.

I have spoken to Shock and there isn't a log of this arrest. It's of course possible that it just wasn't logged however in this case there's still nothing to point that it was you who was supposed to be arrested and LTAP'd, which would still normally be logged as an arrest. Along with that, I have spoken Jason who is the staff who dealt with it at the time, he doesn't recall who it was that was supposed to have LTAP'd and believes he has had the wrong ID provided/it was entered wrong, so I am content to remove the warning.
Thanks, Server Manager Rush
//Closed
Spoiler: Regiment HistoryShow
Posted Aug 23, 21
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3290 Posts
3279 Posts