Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 2

Clone Wars Breaches

12 replies
Ex-Administrator
BELOVED
GM have complete control over who they want in the breach, if regs ignore that then they can get fucked by the gens. GM so saying that 212th Breach or 501st breach just means you let them breach. When I was in Jedi and 212th, every time there was a breach we would always say "don't go to the breach unless asked". so I agree with what mera said here:
wrote:
The way I have always thought it should work is that, GM take priority/first contact and then secondry regiments like 501st/212th get involed (And non CQB/Combat regiments like Shock,GC,WP,38th ETC fuck off unless explicitly asked for).

GM often just die first if they go alone and so 212th/501st seem like the one breaching. This is why GM don't breach alone and why they use all regiments not just donator like some are saying. Breaches are a difficult thing to do and without a ton of equipment to help them doing it alone is hard. And small breaches never happen unless you are talking about small rooms... which everyone does. So big breaches is all GM have to lead (which need other regs to help)

Anyway time to ignore all replies to this comment
Avengers Assemble
Spoiler: Imperial Regimental HistoryShow
Spoiler: Clone Wars Regimental and Staff HistoryShow
Spoiler: Forum Sig PicShow
Posted Thu at 12:52 pm
Correct
List
Undo
Sid tag
Forum Admin
FORUM GOD
as someone who carried garlic marines through a lot of breaches with the old scorch launcher and played as a captain myself lemme tell you even when me and aprob were organising most breaches and the breaches were executed to pretty much as close to perfection as you can reasonably expect, we were STILL a lot of times struggling and wiping

you shouldn't be required to execute a perfect breach just to have a chance to survive, executing standard breaches should still mean the breach can be effective, even though a lot of people may die in the process

the issue currently is that GM just fucking drop seconds after the RS goes down and there's nothing they can do about it, which is why when i was scorch i ended up just owning breaches cos i actually had hp and equipment to deal with it, not saying every gm should be like that but something has gotta change
TcNVKU6.png
Signature made by Gladius
Regiment History:
Spoiler: Regiments HistoryShow

Spoiler: Fleet HistoryShow
Posted Thu at 04:58 pm
Ex-Senior Admin
FORUM GOD
Im just NOT going to read all this text but uh

Breaches have and always will be cancerous because people are too self absorbed to play as a team when the clock is ticking and 50 people are yelling at eachother

And even when a breach is set up successfully, the EEs either have some OP RPG, are just not there or ramboes in. Or yknow the players rambo in after the breach
You have been blessed by the Forum Warrior God
KP675kr.gif
Posted Thu at 07:38 pm
Much Love
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts