Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 2

Imperial Second Unban This Week (Now with added clip pog)

16 replies
REGULAR
I'm just messaging back so people at least know i have a counter arguement to everything
Posted Tue at 07:30 pm · OP
List
Undo
Ex-Administrator
BELOVED
wrote:
As the banning party, this clip shows you killing people who never entered SF. Also placing bombs outside of events shouldn't be allowed, yet it is a recurring theme with you which is annoying as is considering you are the Director. Anyways. Self-defence would mean that Revan was attacking you, this shows him standing outside the SF area, upon entering you blow everyone around to high hell.

Another question is. Why as Engineer Director would you think it's your job to police the SF area. DT and shock were both on and could have dealt with the situation in RP. Yet you decided to place bombs. Not even use a gun.

Another point you had been placing bombs long before Revan entered showing that you had malicious intentions before Revan entered SF war room.

Reminder that Director is essentially SF CMDR for Death Squadron. The Area is KOS and so he has his right to fire on Revan, Shock (DT) had already given him a chance by arresting and moving him out first earlier. He was placing bombs cause Revan and others kept repeatedly entering the room despite it being KOS (as a deterrent). Revan has too much HP for a gun to be of use and revan is shown in the clip to kill Tavern just as the explosives go off.
Avengers Assemble
Spoiler: Imperial Regimental HistoryShow
Spoiler: Clone Wars Regimental and Staff HistoryShow
Spoiler: Forum Sig PicShow
Posted Tue at 07:32 pm · Last edited Tue at 19:33 by Jake
List
Undo
Administrator
LOVED
if im KOS u shoot me with a gun a 212th wouldnt use a RPS would there use your head. i came in to KOS you as guess what you kept putting bombs on me and Iota after we told you not to and if i was attacking you with my KOS perms and you attacking me back is still RDM so either way in the wrong
iYfJ5Rl.png
Posted Tue at 07:32 pm
List
Undo
REGULAR
Once again i did not attack you until you were in and if any bombs were placed on you that was an accident
Posted Tue at 07:34 pm · OP
List
Undo
Administrator
LOVED
reason i went in is cause for some reason jaul was doing my event and a DB with CA 212th and everyone but sith he said i could listen after i was told to leave which i stayed outside for but placing bombs on me and Iota is a KOS from me so i went ot kill him which i can do man shouldnt have turned an area into heroshima
iYfJ5Rl.png
Posted Tue at 07:35 pm
List
Undo
REGULAR
Hmm
Attached Images
Posted Tue at 08:29 pm · OP
List
Undo
Head Administrator
POPULAR

Hi Tavern,

After speaking to all involved I have decided to DENY your unban request.
This is because you should not have used explosives in that area and by using explosives you killed multiple people.
I understand that Dylan was KOS however using C4 was not the right way to kill him with lots of people around.

Your ban will expire on Tuesday 3rd August 2021

Spoiler: Imperial Regimental HistoryShow

Spoiler: Staff and Development HistoryShow

Posted Sun at 01:12 am
Page
of 2
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
3246 Posts