Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Imperial Curtis's Fleet App

4 replies
REGULAR
Name:Curtis

Current Rank and Regiment (A rank of 2nd LT+ is required. If the applicant has resigned, they have 2 weeks to apply. PS If you have been a LCMR or above in Naval Command, and you or a current NC member can provide evidence of this, you may apply regardless of your rank. Speak to a Naval member before posting if this is the case.) :SGM(i Got Dandys permission to apply at this rank.)

Previous Commanding Experiences (if any):BobaX2, Former Fleet,Captain in IM,Embo,Bossk,Military Command on FO.

Character History:Price Verdigo - was born on the planet Coruscant to a wealthy noble family. She grew up spoiled by her parents, who caved in on any request she made. Coruscant's highly cut-throat and elitist environment turned her into one of the many girls seeking prestige and influence at the cost of their values. However, unlike her peers, she wasn't attracted by the prospect of marrying someone richer than her and using their wealth to advance in society, viewing it as a worthless endeavor. She sought true accomplishment, wanting to show all her detractors how foolish they were for underestimating her potential. first paragraph
Using his family's wealth he would try everything, from starting his own business, to participating in various competitions, all to no avail. It seemed that he would be doomed to the same life his mindless peers were seeking, never being able to accomplish anything of his own. One day, while he was attending a party in Coruscant's upper levels, he stumbled across a military officer, with whom he would begin conversing for the rest of the event. As she listened more and more to his stories, he became increasingly fascinated with the tactics, strategies and other aspects of war, beginning to view the military as his only escape from a world of falsehoods and intrigue. Once again taking advantage of his family as well as his newly made friend, he enrolled into the imperial army as an officer
He entered the military expecting to finally prove himself worthy, however, he soon realised the grave mistake he had made. Just like his old life, the imperial military was filled with nepotism and intrigue, where those who were worthy of higher positions would be undermined by their superiors, fearing their replacement. Despite this, not all hope was lost, some officers were more than ready to reward those who proved competent, so slowly, she made her way up the hierarchy. The military would have a major impact on him, going from the calm yet insidious opportunist, to the no-nonsense, hot-headed leader, that would do anything to accomplish his goals.

Describe the main role of the Imperial Navy: The Main Role of the Imperial Navy is to lead the troopers to the best of your ability and ensure you use tactics to make you get a victory also to keep the ship running while being OD.

Why do you wish to join the Imperial Navy: I wish to join the Imperial navy because i wish to help the ship run smoother and I wish to lead as it's been a while since I have been fleet on imperial I wanted to give it a go again.

What attributes would you bring to the Imperial Navy:I believe i could bring time dedication and commitment to the imperial navy as well as my willingness to learn new skills
Out of character:

Steam name:Chanel

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:423797225

Total playtime (On Imperial only, 3 days minimum, the reset does not count):3days 18hrs

How active can you be:everyday

Do you have and are you willing to use a microphone?:yes

Anything else you would like us to know:no
Posted Jul 5, 21 · OP
BELOVED
mega minge, is a dentist receptionist. he will reschedule all your appointments last minute
Spoiler: Staff RanksShow
Posted Jul 5, 21
REGULAR
meme
Posted Jul 5, 21 · OP
Head Administrator
POPULAR
P7zxmAp.png
-=[ Incoming transmission from Naval Command of the ISD Mick Flindall]=-

Thank you for submitting an application to join the Imperial Navy, we will review it in the next meeting. If you have any questions about the Imperial Navy, please contact an NC member.

Long live the Empire!
Spoiler: Imperial Regimental HistoryShow

Spoiler: Staff and Development HistoryShow

Posted Jul 5, 21
Head Administrator
POPULAR
P7zxmAp.png
-=[ Incoming transmission from Naval Command of the ISD Mick Flindall ]=-

The Imperial Navy has reviewed your application and we have decided that you will be ACCEPTED into the Imperial Navy. The Imperial Navy is looking forward to working alongside you in leading the troops to countless victories! We will contact you directly informing you on how to proceed. If you have any further enquiries you may contact a Naval Captain or higher.

Long live the Empire!
Spoiler: Imperial Regimental HistoryShow

Spoiler: Staff and Development HistoryShow

Posted Jul 5, 21 · Last edited Jul 5, 21 by Samm
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
3245 Posts
NoticeNotices