Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Jess' Pac3 Commissions

9 replies
REGULAR
Due to finding myself with a bit of free-time lately and a lot of creativity, I have decided to do PAC3 commissions for people on the server. This was 100% inspired by the old thread by 'Heinrich', as I noticed no one was doing these anymore. Below is a format, simply follow this format and reply to this thread and I'll get working on your PAC3.

If you need to contact me for any reason, my Discord is JessicaP1224#6474 and I'm in 90% of Clone Wars Discords.

Copy
[center][size=5][u][b]PAC Commission Request[/b][/u][/size] [b]In-Character Name:[/b] [b]In-Character Rank and Regiment:[/b] [b]Playermodel Workshop Link:[/b] [b]Playermodel Spawnmenu ID:[/b] [b]Server (so I can use props in the content pack):[/b] [b]Detailed explanation of work you want done:[/b] [b]Any other important information:[/b][/center]

Current Queue:
Oogway
Wamblez

Forum Staff, I cannot post this is the PAC3 area, so I'm posting it here. Feel free to move it.
Posted Jun 29, 21 · OP · Last edited Jun 30, 21 by Jess
Much Love
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
PAC Commission Request
In-Character Name:
Goat
In-Character Rank and Regiment:
Commander 38th
Playermodel Workshop Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2253849062
Playermodel Spawnmenu ID:
models/defcon/memeious/87/dossier.mdl
Server (so I can use props in the content pack):
Clone Wars
Detailed explanation of work you want done:
I would like a cool looking pac. Haven't played around very much with pac at all so I don't really know what can be done at all really. Feel free to take as much or as little time on is as you'd like and do what you want :)
Posted Jun 29, 21
Correct
List
Undo
Trial Moderator
LOVED
PAC Commission Request

In-Character Name:
General Anakin Skywalker

Jedi General

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2194439692

models/plo/anakin/anakin.mdl

Clone wars

Detailed explanation of work you want doing :
Spoiler: DetailsShow

Any other important information:
none that I can think of
oogway_forum_signature.jpg
Spoiler: MVG CW RanksShow
Spoiler: MVG TeamsShow
Posted Jun 29, 21
List
Undo
Sid tag
Forum Admin
FORUM GOD
//moved to community pac3 section
TcNVKU6.png
Signature made by Gladius
Regiment History:
Spoiler: Regiments HistoryShow

Spoiler: Fleet HistoryShow
Posted Jun 29, 21
Much Love
List
Undo
REGULAR
PAC Commission Request
In-Character Name:
Goat
Commander 38th
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2253849062
models/defcon/memeious/87/dossier.mdl
Clone Wars
I would like a cool looking pac. Haven't played around very much with pac at all so I don't really know what can be done at all really. Feel free to take as much or as little time on is as you'd like and do what you want :)

Complete! File sent on Discord, hope you enjoy. Please feel free to post screenshots here / a review if you are happy or unhappy, and to ask for more if wanted :)
Posted Jun 29, 21 · OP · Last edited Jun 30, 21 by Jess
WELL KNOWN
PAC Commission Request

In-Character Name: Wamblez
In-Character Rank and Regiment: Wolfpack Captain
Playermodel Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2207298850
Playermodel Spawnmenu ID: models/loudmantis/marksman.mdl
Server (so I can use props in the content pack): Clone WARS

HVER Mk.II (T4 Ion EMP model) strapped to the left side of a Jetpack (Preferably grey/black) on my back, with a Valken 38x on the right side. Idle animation with keys having my hands behind my back. Grey kama and preferably a grey pauldron (Don't care what side). CR-2 strapped across my chest. (That is optional if it's too annoying.)

I tried to do all these things and failed miserably. Hopefully, I can figure it out one day, but it'd be much appreciated if this can be done. If you need to change anything, let me know on discord Wamblez#7655.
Spoiler: Clone Wars Rank HistoryShow
Posted Jun 29, 21 · Last edited Jun 29, 21 by Wamblez
Correct
List
Undo
REGULAR
wrote:
PAC Commission Request

In-Character Name: Wamblez
In-Character Rank and Regiment: Wolfpack Captain
Playermodel Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2207298850
Playermodel Spawnmenu ID: models/loudmantis/marksman.mdl
Server (so I can use props in the content pack): Clone WARS

HVER Mk.II (T4 Ion EMP model) strapped to the left side of a Jetpack (Preferably grey/black) on my back, with a Valken 38x on the right side. Idle animation with keys having my hands behind my back. Grey kama and preferably a grey pauldron (Don't care what side). CR-2 strapped across my chest. (That is optional if it's too annoying.)

I tried to do all these things and failed miserably. Hopefully, I can figure it out one day, but it'd be much appreciated if this can be done. If you need to change anything, let me know on discord Wamblez#7655.

Complete early due to complications with Oogway! File sent on Discord, hope you enjoy. Please feel free to post screenshots here / a review if you are happy or unhappy, and to ask for more if wanted
Posted Jul 1, 21 · OP · Last edited Jul 1, 21 by Jess
PAC Commission Request
In-Character Name: Alex
In-Character Rank and Regiment: SC 1st LT
Playermodel Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1529917788
Playermodel Spawnmenu ID: models/player/bunny/imperial_shock/shock_officer.mdl
Server (so I can use props in the content pack): Imperial
Detailed explanation of work you want done: e-11 and imperial shotgun on my back, RK-3's in my holsters, stun stick strapped to my left leg and a riot batton strapped on my lower back. on my helmet i want a little laser next to my right eye that has a scanning emote. on my belt i would like a fusion cutter, elastic restraints and 3 thermal grenades. some scratches and cuts on my armor on random places would also be nice and a little dutch flag on the left side on my chest would also be very nice.
if anything comes up contact me on discord DjaggerX#4806
Posted Jul 6, 21
Administrator
POPULAR
// Moved to archive
Hydro-signature-1.jpg
Posted Jul 6, 21
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts