Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

The report on haze

9 replies
Administrator
LOVED
Date & Time of Incident: now and like 7:15 on Tuesday and a commanders meeting and any time he is confronted

Your Name and In-Game Name(s): Dylan / Darth Revan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:500124052

Name of Staff member(s): Head admin Haze

Details of the Situation: i will start with the most recent problem, today 13/06/2021 we had a staff meeting which was going alright until Haze decided to insult me playing some CW which i stated "im allowed to play some CW in my freetime you have been on 2 times this week" which he just started shouting at me saying "shut up" and then muted me. on Tuesday haze abused his staff perms to get out of being arrested i will link the clip, but in the clip he refused to follow a higher ups orders and therefore was cuffed and instead of allowing the actions to go through he no clipped away and uncuffed himself, this is not the first time this has happened a couple weeks to a month ago he did the same in a commanders meeting infront of lots of members of the server, also forgot to mention when someone says something against him he either mutes them or he bans them from the main IMP discord prime example would be Campbell. Haze as HA should be setting an example to other staff and the server he represents, no matter what he always abuses his power in Discord or in Game and its came to the point where its a joke and ive said some things with others and to DS and no matter he doesn't learn his lesson so i believe its time that it gets made public and he truly learns to treat the staff like normal humans not like trash and for the abuse to stop.

Evidence:(This must be video, audio, or visual evidence. Eye Witnesses accounts can not be taken into consideration) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734068798948114503/851889207941005342/Sam_wanted_this.mp4
( note all SS are of Haze either muting me in a discussion or kicking me DS can check audit log to make sure its real)
Attached Images
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

iYfJ5Rl.png
Posted Jun 13, 21 · OP
Bruh
Perfect
List
Undo
Forum Admin
NOTORIOUS
Hidding comments, Please don't comment on this post unless you're directly involved and are bringing evidence to the report. Any further comments will lead to warns and hidden comments.
0uUtMnf.gif
Spoiler: Halo Regimental HistoryShow
Spoiler: Clone Wars Regiment HistoryShow
Spoiler: Imperial Regiment HistoryShow
Posted Jun 13, 21
Dislike
Thanks Bud
List
Undo
Trial Moderator
WELL KNOWN
Thank you for using my clip, was gonna attach it anyway :)
Posted Jun 13, 21
No Bud
Bruh
List
Undo
Administrator
LOVED
new evidence in after nebu spoke to him about the video above showing its still going on
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

iYfJ5Rl.png
Posted Jun 13, 21 · OP
Chief Executive
FORUM GOD
// Issue has been resolved in private with said staff member & Senior team.

// No further action is needed at this time.
// User satisfied.
// Closed & Locked.
6gcxKix.png
Posted Jun 13, 21 · Last edited Jun 13, 21 by DeadShot
Dislike
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts