Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 5

Why Staff struggle to get Ee's on Cw

48 replies
NOTORIOUS
The thing is I know exactly how WP works because I played a lot of bounty hunter

Why do you compare a VIP job which is only used when people are board or some shit and isn't active like the WP regiment which its task is to legit use jetpacks. Thats like me saying i met Obama one time now i know how to be president like c'mon man.
v8bvEUp.jpg
Posted Apr 4, 21
List
Undo
Rex
Ex-Administrator
LORD ABOVE
the thing is, i know exactly how rocket science works and have a job at NASA because i played kerbal space program in year 9
E Girls love me, so does your mum x

Posted Apr 5, 21 · Last edited Apr 5, 21 by Rex
Perfect
List
Undo
REGULAR
N5yhqEt.gif

here have and shit 2012 meme
Posted Apr 5, 21
No Bud
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
wrote:

Jedi

Now this should be no surprise to anyone who plays EE a lot. I want to address a few issues but first I want to state that

Jedi Counter - I know jedi are meant to be powerfull but even then they make most other troopers useless except for clearing out NPS's.

Point 1 - Lest say im an elite heavy and am fighting a jedi. Now they can just use force reflect and attack me. This means my only option is to turn and run. Then their force reflect runs out and I start to shoot them. Even if I get them low they force leap away, force heal and then force leap back in 15 seconds and now I have to refight a full health jedi.

Point 2 - Another way Jedi are OP to EE is the way they break the silver rule. Because they are a donator regiment a lot of them seem to think the rules don't apply to them.

Bit late to the party.
I've labelled your paragraph about Jedi and the problems you have identified.

Point 1 - The first point is you said that Jedi have overpowered force abilities. You are mainly talking about the Guardian path. Yes reflect takes all incoming PLAYER damage and reflects it onto the damage dealer.

Counter - You have pointed out that Jedi are not as effective at clearing out droids compared to troopers.

Implementing this to the force ability Reflect. I hope you noticed that I capitalized PLAYER. Therefore try to play with the NPCs. Reflect does not work against NPC damage and therefore dealing damage to the Jedi.

If you move off on your own, which is what most EE's do. You are guaranteed to die quickly to any trooper regiment.

You can implement this to WP too as they struggle to fight against NPCs as they get shot out the sky a lot.

Point 2 - If you make accusations of Jedi breaking silver rule. Make sure to talk to a Jedi General+ so we can deal with it. If you fail to do this, We can not do anything. So make sure you report it.
Posted Apr 5, 21
Correct
List
Undo
REGULAR
So I have seen a few people mention the NPC's as a counter and as much as I can see where your coming from I think the people putting this are not the people playing EE. While it sounds like an easy fix to just stay near NPC's that isnt often how EE's work

EE's are often given orders like take CC or something along those lines. We have to leave the NPC's to carry out the orders for the event. If we stay near NPC's the entire event then the event will be static and boring for most people with all the action in one place. Staying near EE's just isnt a solution. And EE's dont get a choice of where we are teleported. Often we are not teleported near NPC's and we just have to go to a specific location or carry out a specific task.

I also want people to know that this thread wasnt for people to comment fixes or their opinion about EE's when they never play them. This thread has just turned into a lot of small arguments or people saying "Just do this and stop complaining". This thread was meant for people who often play EE's to tell staff what they think the problems with EE's are and what they think should be changed so everyone can have a fun event because at the end of the day the entire point of the server is for everyone to have fun. Im probably going to make a new thread so staff can get the insight of people who play EE often because I feel like having input from all sides is important for making events fun and competetive for everyone.
Posted Apr 5, 21 · OP
List
Undo
POPULAR
i mean also there is no benifit to being an EE bar just slaughter, you just fucking miss out a promo basically unless you an officer or some shit
kSJ4wMj.jpg
Posted Apr 5, 21
NOTORIOUS
i mean also there is no benifit to being an EE bar just slaughter, you just fucking miss out a promo basically unless you an officer or some shit

Just dont play EE then lol legit EE was designed for people who don't want to play their clone job during a event nobody forces you to go it so legit just like don't be ee what do you expect for being a ee a global vip rank or sum shit?
v8bvEUp.jpg
Posted Apr 7, 21
No Bud
List
Undo
Page
of 5
Top 5 Posters
7232 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts