Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Clone Wars Cw Server doesnt work

6 replies
REGULAR
Hello,

After some years i’ve decided to start playing Clone Wars again, but when i start up CW the first time it says Disconnected, Ties timed out, the 2nd time i try it i get into the game but im my rightcorner it says disconnected to the server 600 seconds left. This problem solves when i restart my pc again, but its very annoying. There is nothing wrong with my internet either so does anyone knows what might cause this problem? Would be very helpful :) PS when i load into the game it says some addons are causing problems
Posted Mar 10, 21 · OP · Last edited Mar 10, 21 by Ties
REGULAR
Had this exact same problem before...
I tried reinstalling gmod + verifying game files and that seemed to work.
Posted Mar 10, 21
Much Love
List
Undo
Lead Developer
NOTORIOUS
I had a similar issue a while back, I don't remember entirely what caused it/how I even fixed it. As Twix said though I would try reinstalling gmod - first unsubscribing from all the addons and then resubscribe to the CW content after and you should hopefully have no issues. My best guess is it's likely some addon that's causing some kind of confliction and it's just being shit about it.
DLWdmzt.png
Posted Mar 10, 21
Much Love
List
Undo
Sid tag
Forum Admin
FORUM GOD
Make sure you go into your addons folder which can be found on the steamapps folder of the drive you have gmod installed, going into workshop > content > 4000 and delete the contents of that folder, unsubscribe from all addons and then resubscribe

Has the bonus of also probably clearing up some storage space for you from left-over addons from old content packs
mMlxbJh.png
Signature made by Argon
Regiment History:
Spoiler: Regiments HistoryShow

Spoiler: Fleet HistoryShow
Posted Mar 10, 21
Much Love
List
Undo
REGULAR
Alright will try what you guys said, thanks alot!
Posted Mar 10, 21 · OP
Dat tag
Forum Admin
LOVED
Ties Have you had any luck with this?
zD3Sje1.png
Spoiler: Regiment HistoryShow
Posted Mar 31, 21
Dat tag
Forum Admin
LOVED
Im going to presume that this issue has been solved given that there hasnt been a response in a week. If there are still issues, feel free to PM me to unlock it, or just make another thread.

//Moved to archive.
zD3Sje1.png
Spoiler: Regiment HistoryShow
Posted Tue at 12:41 pm
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
7232 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
NoticeNotices