Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 8

#StopThePowerPlay

73 replies
WELL KNOWN
So, it seems that fleet were struggling on numbers so made the rank requirement to 1st LT then recently they moved ot down to 2nd LT (like the old days) and even made it so u don't have to make an app here on the forums, u can just be asked questions in-game and then if u pass u in fleet.

The main topic I want to talk about is a topic that was talked about before and because of it the rank requirement for fleet got pushed to CPT. So a 2nd LT in a reg, can apply for fleet, get accepted, and now he can order around everyone that is a clone? (except gens ofc) How can a rank which is kind of equivalent to 2nd LT (cause u need 2nd LT to apply for it) order a CPT+, MJR+, or even COs ????

It seems like this is a "back door" for powerplay on the server, people can just get 2nd LT, apply for navy and if they get accepted, they can be the "big mans" of the server and order around everyone and it can be inferred from this that power-hungry people on this gmod server can see this opportunity to get more power and they will jump the horse so fast that it is even faster than the rotation in RC COs.

My opinion is that If u want all of this avoided, maybe get it back to CPT+ or have an actual "test time" before actually being fleet when they are not really fleet but they are tested if they are competent with being fleet and are not power-hungry and maybe then all of the high ranks will trust low-ranking fleet a little bit more.
EhNBQ63.png
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Feb 24, 21 · OP
Incorrect
Correct
Bruh
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
I can agree I was there when Naval requirements where made CPT that seemed to *mostly* make Naval a better and more deserved position but since this newest batch of PO has joined it seems that they are letting anyone in.
Even people who (and I'm in no ways throwing shade it this person cause I know he was a previous member) but a CT was able to get into Naval, that's a PVT - CPT promotion in one interview.

I know I have caused beef with a current member of PO and they know that I'm not that big of a fan of them and them of me I believe but going from 2ndLT to CPT in one go just isn't right. if players are willing to spend 100's of days as CPT+ just to receive 1 rank allowing people to jump from 2ndLT to PO is undermining their achievements and dedication in just one action.

Give me all the notanks please I thrive in the hate
9duH6WT.png
Spoiler: Regiment historyShow
Spoiler: AchievementsShow

Spoiler: Current rankShow
Posted Feb 24, 21
Incorrect
Bruh
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
This is true, some Fleet know what they're doing so that's fine, but "some" of the new POs are using their rank as an excuse to disrespect others that are newly below them.
T9TWAZe.png
Spoiler: Clone Wars Regiment History:Show
Spoiler: Imperial Regiment History:Show
Spoiler: First Order Regiment History:Show
Posted Feb 24, 21
Bruh
List
Undo
NOTORIOUS
Think there was something about this in the past where fleet below a certain rank cant order a CO or XO + unless they have OD, Cos this happened a while back where a newbie got fleet an started to order everyone about. But still fleet should have power over clones but not the way they use it now. But if a CT can get into fleet without being 2nd LT + just by answering a question and I get put on hold for being mingy then something wrong there.
Spoiler: CW Ranks.Show

mpHABVj.png
Posted Feb 24, 21 · Last edited Feb 24, 21 by Matty
List
Undo
Sid tag
Forum Admin
FORUM GOD
tbh right dont think its necessarily the rank requirements thats the issue think its just mostly on the people who apply to no be cunts and if they are bein cunts its down to the fleet hierarchy to punish them and eventually remove em if they're no listenin and just power tripping with their dark gray name and shitey suit
mMlxbJh.png
Signature made by Argon
Regiment History:
Spoiler: Regiments HistoryShow

Spoiler: Fleet HistoryShow
Posted Feb 24, 21
Correct
List
Undo
Ex-Head Admin
NOTORIOUS
Is the probation officer rank not the "test" you're talking about?
3emoR7Z.jpg
Spoiler: MVG History:Show
Posted Feb 24, 21
Correct
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
Bro...you literally supported me doing the exact thing you're against :?
Spoiler: MilitaryRP Former PositionsShow
Spoiler: Clone Wars - Rank HistoryShow
ndU2T7jFw3BP.gif
Posted Feb 24, 21
Bruh
List
Undo
Trial Moderator
NOTORIOUS
wrote:
Is the probation officer rank not the "test" you're talking about?
yes that is correct PO and Ensign are Test ranks where unqualified people get weeded out. at the same time PO=CPT Ensign= XO, so a test navy can't order around high-rank people (if they have OD they can of course)
ZPSHmjr.png
Spoiler: Regiment HistoryShow
Posted Feb 24, 21
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
Even people who (and I'm in no ways throwing shade it this person cause I know he was a previous member) but a CT was able to get into Naval, that's a PVT - CPT promotion in one interview.

Give me all the notanks please I thrive in the hate

it's interesting that you bring this up, it's actually part of why I got into the Navy. The current Navy tried to bring in people who don't care about Ranks and the power that it gives. now I can only speak for myself but I got the same kind of respect as A CT when I was General because my Rank does not matter. it's the relationships with the other players that make me gain their respect.

now if you don't agree with me Gaining Navy I Totally understand. it's your fair right to do so and I don't want to attack people for voicing their opinion. All I ask of you is to let me prove myself and show you WHY I got in.

1.jpg
Posted Feb 24, 21
Much Love
Bruh
List
Undo
REGULAR
yea PO and Ensign are basically "testing" Ranks
and the people that just want to become navy just for power, will get noticed by other Navy and will be handled.
gKaD6A4.png
Posted Feb 24, 21
Bruh
List
Undo
Page
of 8
Top 5 Posters
7232 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts