Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 2

Clone Wars Silent's Navy Application

14 replies
POPULAR
IC section:
Name: Silent/Silento (Mathieu)
Rank (You must be 1st LT+ / Jedi Council Member+ / ex-MJR+ / ex-Navy / ex-General / ex-Jedi General+ within last 3 months): Been MD 2 months ago (CO equivalent)
Regiment: Reg Medics
History:(Please Create a back story for your current character): Silent was created just like any other clone on Kamino. Nothing special about him, however he took great interest in the medical field. He started learning about how to treat immediate injuries on the battlefield. He later got trained to be a field medic and he was one of the best the republic had. Eventually he started learning more and more about surgeries and diseases and was almost a real doctor. When he was on the battlefield the least casualties happened, he won many medals for his performances. While also rising up the ranks in the 91st.
Commanding situations: I was a 91st officer for 6 months 2 months as CPT, this means I know how to conduct normal trainings as wel as medical trainings. I have also served in Wolfpack as an officer for a month, as well as shock. My greatest achievement was being the first Medical Director ever.
Previous Rank's on the Titan: 91st CPT, Shock CPT, Shock 1st LT x2 and WP 1st LT and some more in my 4 years of playing, but these are recent.
Why do you want to be part of the Republic Navy: I've been contemplating going into navy for a long time now. Due to the recent departure of many naval members this seems like the right time to join.
What could you offer to the Republic Navy: I've served for a long time, I can offer loyal service to navy, experience and hard work
OOC section:
Steam name: Mike Tyson
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48745621
Gametime (approximate): Without wipes almost 10 weeks (all gmod time is spent on MVG)
Describe the job of the Republic Navy: I think the job of a navy member is to not only click your binds, but also being someone people can come to with problems and actually listen to them. Also trying to give regiments fun stuff to do and utilizing every regiment the way they are supposed to in events.
Anything else you want to add: I'm not the real Mike Tyson, and I'm going to be active again lol xD pogchamp.
Silents_Signiture.png
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow

Posted Feb 22, 21 · OP
Bruh
No Bud
List
Undo
Trial Moderator
POPULAR
+support

Silent is the man, navy will be no problem for him. He has the experience, as well as the will to help out when needed.
mDKVzJC.png
Posted Feb 22, 21
No Bud
Much Love
Incorrect
List
Undo
POPULAR
// Hidden the 'beef' posts please take them into DM's don't have them on the forums since its not needed thanks

If it continues then it will be locked until the Navy have come to a decision about the application

Also Navy lol
oogway_forum_signature.jpg
Spoiler: MVG CW RanksShow
Spoiler: MVG TeamsShow
Posted Feb 22, 21 · Last edited Feb 22, 21 by MyNameJack
Incorrect
Thanks Bud
Much Love
Bruh
List
Undo
Page