Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Clone Wars Frost's Pac3 Continuation Request

4 replies
NEW GUY
In Game Name: Jedi Sentinel Initiate Frost
Character Name: Frost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72971653
Character Sex: Male
Character Age: 23
Character Story: It was a cold morning, the droid batallions were pushing deep into the base and the sky was covered in vulture droids. Frost was piloting his Sentinel ETA-2 accompanied by his fellow Sentinels, engaging the vulture droids in endless and deadly combat. It seemed like it was going on for hours on end. Finally, the sky cleared, and the Sentinels reigned victorious over the sky, or so they thought. As they were heading back to base, a rogue Vulture droid caught Frost by surprise, shooting him down and having him crash his ship. His vision blurry, the adrenaline pumping through his body. "I'm okay", he thought, as he tried to escape the cockpit. He was stuck. The ETA was setting on fire. "Blast!" he said. "Could this get any worse?!". It could. Due to the adrenaline of the battle and the impact of the crash, he couldnt feel pain, so it took him a second to realise that he couldnt feel his legs. "I need help! Right outside of courtyard! I'm stuck in my ship and I can't get out!" "On our way!" said the Clone Medics. They evacuated him from his ship and rushed him to the medbay. "His legs... they're crushed. We can't do anything to fix them. We'll have to replace them." said the medics, as Frost was unconcious. As he woke up hours later, the operation had been complete. He looked down at his new legs and accepted them as part of his body.
Pac3 Request: Same Zabrak Sentinel model, just with a change of legs to robotic legs, left leg full robotic and right leg below the knee. Also pistol on the side of robotic leg for aesthetic, also because Jedi have one pistol DL-44, which is a cool addition to the model.
Attached Images
Posted Feb 14, 21 · OP
List
Undo
Administrator
NOTORIOUS
logo.png

On behalf of the Clone Wars Staff team
The following Character Story has been Denied.

Your character is starting to resemble Darth Maul when he got his first pair of new legs which is not very fit for Jedi.
I recommend making a different pair of legs and/or switch out the Zabrak head to make your character look more like a Jedi than Maul then make a new request.
8OK45TI.png

Clone Wars Administrator

Spoiler: Imperial Rank HistoryShow
Posted Feb 16, 21
NOTORIOUS
also need to be ms + for robotic legs
Spoiler: CW Ranks.Show

mpHABVj.png
Posted Feb 16, 21
Ex-Administrator
LOVED
wrote: