Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Rust Community Update 31/01/2021

3 replies
Forum Moderator
POPULAR

Rust_Server_Banner.png

Hey all

So it been an interesting first month into 2021 and I just want to take the time to thank everyone who played on the vanilla rust server and also to the people who have made suggestions on how to further improve the server. So without wasting your time I will announce that we have now got a second server more details below for the rust community. This will up the count of servers to 2 and if both servers are able to eventually sustain themselves then we can look into adding more servers such as custom game modes or event-based servers. Again i cant thank you all enough hope to hear the feedback soon.

Vanilla server changes/update
After feedback from the community, the vanilla server will now be a monthly force wipe from tomorrow 01/02/2021 onwards this is also wipes for Bp's too. I have also taken some feedback and have decided to make the map size smaller so after the wipe tomorrow at 9 am GMT the map size will change from a 4500 > 3000 hopefully this will make it easier for people to travel and play on.

New x2 Modded Server
With the popularity of the vanilla server, there have been a few people inside the community who have questioned whether the vanilla server would be changed to a x2 and instead of modding the current server i have come to a decision to add a second server dedicated to being a x2 modded server and it will be open to play tomorrow (01/02/2021) for everyone at 9 am on a fresh wipe. Some key futures at the moment is the Donation Kit and automated events where without staff being on the server there will be such things as airdrops and cargoship more often and will be announced in chat. Also, the wipe schedule for this server will be Bi-weekly wipe with Bp's being monthly.

Donation system
For those who asked me in Dm's there is now a way for people to donate for server upkeep and to buy packages (Note packages arent 100% completed) Right at the moment there are 2 kits that you can purchase by the next wipe in 2 weeks time i will update and add more packages/kits Link too the store down below.

Links and Ending

Donation Store = https://rust.multiversegaming.uk (Note not 100% completed)
Discord = https://discord.gg/yJhEJ4C9FQ

Thank you all once again Peace until next time
MyNameJack
oogway_forum_signature.jpg
Spoiler: MVG CW RanksShow
Spoiler: MVG TeamsShow
Posted Jan 31, 21 · OP
List
Undo
LOVED
Maybe i play? No. Solo rust is disgusting
unknown.png
Thanks to urgot for this lovely signature
Posted Jan 31, 21
Forum Moderator
POPULAR
It ain't a solo going to be 6 man max, for now, might be changed in the long run depending on how it goes
oogway_forum_signature.jpg
Spoiler: MVG CW RanksShow
Spoiler: MVG TeamsShow
Posted Jan 31, 21 · OP
NOTORIOUS
Yeah but why not just wait for the update and go with the actual wipes on updates (for BPs)
fZLe1Lr.png
Posted Jan 31, 21
Top 5 Posters
7229 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
NoticeNotices