Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Smaller map

6 replies
POPULAR
Suggestion: Make the map to the small size
Reason for Suggestion: In its current state the map is in the exact same size a rustafied eu main yet the server has less then a third of the slots and active players. Im currently playing on a server which averages 150 and is on a medium map. I feel as tyhough the down size will massively make the server more interesting in turn increasing your player count.
8uGeWeQ.gif
Posted Jan 12, 21 · OP
List
Undo
NOTORIOUS
wrote:
Suggestion: Make the map to the small size
Reason for Suggestion: In its current state the map is in the exact same size a rustafied eu main yet the server has less then a third of the slots and active players. Im currently playing on a server which averages 150 and is on a medium map. I feel as tyhough the down size will massively make the server more interesting in turn increasing your player count.

Correct, would be nice not having to run miles to find some ROAMERS
fZLe1Lr.png
Posted Jan 12, 21
Correct
List
Undo
Owner
FORUM GOD
We will leave this on-hold for now.

Since the slots were increased the player count shot from 40 odd to mid 70's within 1 day ( if only that happened on gmod eh ). If we actually give it a few weeks and we start hitting 90, 100 etc then it'll be wise to stay there.

// This will be reviewed in a week or 2 - depending on player fluctuation will determine whether we change or not.
Deadshot.png
Posted Jan 12, 21 · Last edited Jan 12, 21 by DeadShot
POPULAR
Jonestly this will still be to big even with 100 pop like the only people who use this size is 400 pop servers such as rustafied. In my 700 hours of rust and after speaking with matt who has 5000 hours of rust experience I think it would be wise to ehad community advice as it isnt just me who thinks it should change.
8uGeWeQ.gif
Posted Jan 13, 21 · OP
Owner
FORUM GOD
If that's the case it'll be taken on board for the weekend.
Deadshot.png
Posted Jan 13, 21
Forum Moderator
POPULAR
Hello, I will have to agree with this the current map size is 4500 and if the community is ok with it ill be looking for a new map procedural one between 3000 -3500 this will change on the next wipe which unfortunately will be next month at this point I will also be bringing this up in the next announcement which will happen sometime today after I do my exam for university.

In the meantime, if you want to suggest a specific map then please, by all means, do so using this site which allows you to look through all sorts of maps Thanks again http://playrust.io/gallery/
oogway_forum_signature.jpg
Spoiler: MVG CW RanksShow
Spoiler: MVG TeamsShow
Posted Jan 13, 21
NEW GUY
Would be nice for the map to be smaller.
giphy.gif
Spoiler: Imperial History:Show
Posted Jan 13, 21
Top 5 Posters
7229 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
NoticeNotices