Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Imperial Rensworth's Pac Application

4 replies
Trial Moderator
NEW GUY
Steam Name: Rensworth

Steam ID:

In game name(s)[include your character rank e.g: sc captain 1234 harry]: TF99 Squad Officer III Misty

Playtime on the MVG Imperial server: Over a week

Current rank held on server (Choose between: Staff/Advisor/Veteran/User): Advisor

For what reason(s) do you wish to use PAC (100 word min): I wish to enhance my RP experience by personalising some animations as well as making the model I use a little more believable.

Give an example on what you would put on your playermodel and how you would do it: Add physics to Misty's cape so it flows naturally as opposed to being a static object. Add Misty's sidearm to her belt as well as her sniper to her back when unequipped. Potentially alter idle animations for some added in character effect, such as folded arms, leaning against a wall. Potentially alter the chatting animation to add a small screen over her visor

What effect would the use have on your RP experience and of the other people around you (100 word min): It would help me get into character, thus enhancing the RP for those involved. I genuinely don't know how you're supposed to get 100 words out of these.

Have you received any warnings or bans on MVG Imperial (If so list amount of warns/bans and reason for each of them.[do be advised we can and will check if what you say is true.]): N/A

Do you understand that by posting this application you accept to have read and agree to follow to all of the PAC rules on MVG Imperial?: Yes
Posted Jan 11, 21 · OP
List
Undo
Ari
Ex-Administrator
POPULAR
You need 37 more words for 'Give an example' and 72 words on 'What effect would the use have'
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Spoiler: Staff HistoryShow
Posted Jan 11, 21 · Last edited Jan 11, 21 by Ari
Head Administrator
REGULAR
Rensworth you need 100 words minimum for what reasons you need for it
vBvUR7d.png
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial)Show
Spoiler: Staff History (Imperial)Show

Posted Jan 16, 21
Head Administrator
REGULAR

logo.png

On behalf of the MVG Imperial Team we have decided that your PAC application has been DENIED.

I have decided to deny your application because: After all this time you have still simply not gone back and added some words to your 100 word requirement. You must wait a week to re-apply.
vBvUR7d.png
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial)Show
Spoiler: Staff History (Imperial)Show

Posted Feb 16, 21
Trial Moderator
NEW GUY
I bought it anyway *shrug*
Posted Feb 16, 21 · OP
Top 5 Posters
7229 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts