Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 2

Imperial A great way to stress test the new server!

10 replies
Ake
WELL KNOWN
The main premise of this is to get a good amount of players on to the new GMC host to stress-test big events.

Ok so, an ISB Agent with some IE come down to the ship with a new program/device for simulations. The ISB Agent will say that our ship has been selected to be one of the first testing batches for this new simulation. The IE will set up some random prop machine in the SIM room with loads of beds for everyone to lay on. Then we will be loaded into the simulation, or OOC we will be sent to the new server. When we're on the new server we could all be STs with some leaders such as DSGTs/Commanders/NC whatever, because this is a new simulation and 'jobs' wouldn't be prepared yet. Then we could complete a very basic rebel assault/defense mission on Fort Anaxes.

Requirements:
- ST and some higher-up jobs coded on the new server.
- NPC on the new server.
- Some ship props.
- A code on the old server to 'send' us to the new server

This would only be a 1 time thing to get players excited for the new server and to give the devs/senior staff a good idea of what we are working with on the new server.
bfe2d5e345d6d40409c9bd1f7ea6702b.png
Posted Nov 27, 20 · OP
List
Undo
POPULAR
Sounds pretty cool to me, could probably also help with bug testing ;)
Z42PiR3.png
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial):Show
Posted Nov 27, 20
Correct
List
Undo
Trial Moderator
LOVED
if you can give a decent date and time ill see if im free to hop on do you still have the big vip job which cant take blaster damage?
oogway_forum_signature.jpg
Spoiler: MVG CW RanksShow
Spoiler: MVG TeamsShow
Posted Nov 27, 20
REGULAR
This is a great idea, do-able and practical, the code to send people to the other server is rather simple however it's best people maintain access to their jobs for bug testing purposes, we want people to be able to use their new loadouts.
Posted Nov 27, 20
Ari tag
Trial Moderator
POPULAR
Keep it to normal jobs so we can see what its like with a normal event.
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Spoiler: Staff HistoryShow
Posted Nov 27, 20
Ex-Senior Admin
POPULAR
Sure :)
j6839Iq.jpg

Spoiler: History (Imperial)Show
Posted Nov 27, 20
Ake
WELL KNOWN
The only reason I said use ST jobs is because I didn't think the other jobs were ready but if they are even better :)
bfe2d5e345d6d40409c9bd1f7ea6702b.png
Posted Nov 27, 20 · OP
Ex-Moderator
POPULAR
can i be event planner for this event, you seem to require my expertise, trust me I wont spawn in the old staff model!!!!

but yeah man or ma'am, this event shall be as the gamers decribes as "poggers" and hey guess what, according to twitter 'poggers/pog' is a racial slur so you could say i speak the gamer tongue oui oui
Posted Nov 27, 20
No Bud
Bruh
List
Undo
Ari tag
Trial Moderator
POPULAR
Iyori wrote:
can i be event planner for this event, you seem to require my expertise, trust me I wont spawn in the old staff model!!!!

but yeah man or ma'am, this event shall be as the gamers decribes as "poggers" and hey guess what, according to twitter 'poggers/pog' is a racial slur so you could say i speak the gamer tongue oui oui

what
Posted Nov 27, 20
WELL KNOWN
wrote:

What you on about?
Posted Dec 3, 20
Page
of 2
Top 5 Posters
7233 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
3214 Posts
NoticeNotices