Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Clone Wars False Apparition!

3 replies
REGULAR
My idea for an event would go like so:
INDUCTION

Master Yoda has sensed a captive jedi (fake, this is the work of sith lord trickery)and has provided us with the information and location of the elusive grievous and his army, after debriefing everyone, it is decided to head
to the cords and attempt to negotiate for the Jedi's life.

Arriving on a dusty wasteland we gain intel that a base has been located (n/e/s/w) of spawn.
Which is swarmed with CIS droids. We send a small unit to negotiate for the Jedi's release. (No target these until the fight begins)

However what the CIS don't know is that the rest of the army are flanking because the other generals sense something is not right.

Arriving at the enemy's base a commando droid enforces the troopers and master Yoda to drop the weapons and proceeds to take the envoy inside to discuss the release of the captive jedi.
(again false)

(Whoever plays the commando droid can say what the CIS wants IE credits, supplies ETC, as long as it isn't something stupid.)
Main Section

After negotiating for the release of the captive jedi general grievous takes to the main stage and unveils his master plot, out of no where, the sith lord who projected the false captive jedi images to Yoda appears, The unit inside the enemy base call out "its a trap fall in!!!" Grievous explains he wont kill Yoda, but only bring him to his master. Having taken the clone troopers hostage Yoda is compelled to adhere to the commands of grievous.

Having heard the comms from the troopers inside the army begin to open fire onto the enemy base.
Wave after wave the clone troopers and jedi outside are attempting to save the captive units.
After most of the units are gone, the commander tells the troopers breach the doors and by doing so creates a mild earthquake shaking the droids, who have the captured troopers, to the ground.

After Defeating the droids Yoda and his Squad realise they cannot take on the rest of the CIS without help so they decide to run to the exit and await the cover of the rest of the army. In rage grievous sends the sith to capture Yoda alive.
Ending Section

Knowing his plan is going to fail, grievous retreats to his ship where he flies away, only to be seen another battle....
Meanwhile the troops begin to push further and further into the base reuniting with Yoda and the sith. Yoda tells the troopers to go get grievous and he will deal with the sith.

After an intense duel Yoda wins and finds a encrypted message saying where the base of operations are. But this will have to wait!

The rest of the army proceed to eliminate the rest of the CIS, at the debrief Yoda mentions what he found.

It is none other than the location of an extremely powerfull weapon capeable of destorying worlds......

Thanks for reading my event idea. Its my first ever one so feedback would be greatly appreciated. I hope I can answer any questions. Dont be afraid to tell me straight if its shit haha!

Anyway time for bed lol.
Posted Oct 18, 20 · OP
List
Undo
REGULAR
Forgot to add map and EE list... smh....
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=603530182&searchtext=star+wars

and for EE's: 1 grievous 1 sith lord, 1 magna 1 commando droid, 1 droideka.
Posted Oct 18, 20 · OP
REGULAR
I like the idea of it but when you mix it with MVG CW it wouldn't really work, people don't really see any such "surrender" (Noting to when you said the commando droid forces the army unit + jedi to surrender their weapons).
Then there is the negotiating... this never ever works in events and makes people very bored as the negotiators on each side mess around, make stupid demands.

But the plot of the idea I like very much :)
Posted Oct 18, 20
List
Undo
POPULAR
Story wise, very good however this would most likely crash and burn due to everyone being bored 10 mins in. MVG players need their fix of explosions or they'll start whining about the event
VSZg0a9.png
Spoiler: CW/FO Regimental HistoryShow
Spoiler: Military RP Reg HistoryShow
Posted Oct 18, 20
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
7229 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
NoticeNotices