Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Imperial Event Enemy Report

3 replies
POPULAR
Your In-Game Name: Turtals

Their Name: “Rebel Sniper SC CO Ake” (This was their name during the event.) Players name is Major General Harry
Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:534786569

What server was it on? MVG Imperial

Summary of the incident: During a recent event on a snow planet with B1-Battle droids and also rebel Event Enemies which was either on the 28th or 29th after asking a Tmod about when the event was and who the event hosts were, Admin Brizzy, and Dan were the event hosts they believe during this event. During the end of the said event, there was about 1 Event Enemy left which they were found and said “I surrender” (this was not in the provided video, but if asked I assume the original poster of this video will provide the full uncut video) for which Clan Akaan went to detain them but one of the Shock Officers had got in the way (at this time before we were shot and killed I had been releasing the SC Officer) of us doing so resulting in 3 Clan Akaan members dying, but also unsure as to why the one SC JT member who had flown in did not shoot the event hostile when Clan Akaan had been shooting at them. (Before the Event Enemy started shooting he had said “Na Clan Akaan you're dead your dead” which was heard in the video but not in-game until he had said, “You're you're dead I'm sorry.” With the Event Enemy also in discord with one or more of the shock members) after 2 Shock members surviving even the one that was cuffed in the room, after the 3 members of Clan Akaan had been killed the Event Enemy had said “I surrender, I surrender” and when saying “I surrender” is heard in the discord of one of the members showing that the Event Enemy was in the same discord as the one or perhaps more of the shock members at the time (this is unknown as only 2 members of SC were heard speaking during the video

Evidence:

unknown.png
The photo can be unscrubbed if need be

Time Stamps

Orignial Video

1st Time Stamp:Around 2 seconds is where the Event Enemy had pulled out their gun and gunned down the 2 Clan Akaan members with the shock member not doing anything to stop them, also shown is me attempting to release the Shock Officer before being gunned down

2nd Time StampThis is where the Event Enemy says “Na Clan Akaan you're dead your dead” and you can hear an unknown member with harry, assumed to be the cuffed shock officer possibly or another unknown member

3rd Time Stamp: This is where after killing the 3 Clan Akaan members the Event Enemy chooses to surrender and is heard that in discord he says “I surrender” once and also once ingame, but does not kill the uncuffed SC officer behind him or which he could also kill the cuffed SC officer which he had a clear line of fire to kill him with 2 shots to the body, also I am quite sure that the Event Enemy had seen the other SC JT fly in with a shotgun in hand.
eVnQzik.gif
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial)Show
Spoiler: Staff History(Imperial)Show
Posted Jul 2, 20 · OP · Last edited Jul 2, 20 by Turtles
No Bud
Incorrect
List
Undo
POPULAR
Bump Bubbles
eVnQzik.gif
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial)Show
Spoiler: Staff History(Imperial)Show
Posted Jul 4, 20 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Ex-Head Admin
NOTORIOUS
A response from Imperial Senior Staff will be posted within the next few days, no need for a "bump", we politely ask that you remain patient until then.
3emoR7Z.jpg
Spoiler: MVG History:Show
Posted Jul 4, 20
Ex-Head Admin
NOTORIOUS

iSGSrYF.png

On behalf of the MVG Imperial Team we have decided that your Player Report has been DENIED.

After speaking to both parties and other externals I have decided to deny this report due to the lack of evidence and failure to breach any written rules.

The video provided in the report shows that Harry had a pistol out from the beginning and then swaps to a marksman rifle, he was not stripped either. Furthermore, the video provided does not show the "I surrender" of the event enemy prior to the gun fight as stated by you within the report; after reaching out to an external they have stated that they had no video footage of the situation prior to the situations climax. Regardless, it is not a breach of any server rules to state you are surrendering and then begin to open fire even more so when there said person has a sort of firearm equipped.

Man with gun: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/651816668917399582/729099544129962035/unknown.png

After obtaining a second opinion we see that there is no clear vendetta against the Claan Akaan in this video. I believe I speak for many people when I say this but if it were me I wouldn't take the time to turn around and shoot someone who has flown over my head when I have a clear line of sight on many targets in front of me.

During the gun fight the Event Enemy drops from 700 to 300 HP, within that time period he was able to take out four of the Claan Akaan but of course the SC remained behind him at which point he decided to surrender most likely thinking that this was the best course of action to ensure his preservation of life during his time as an event enemy, however, with the limited evidence it is not super clear of his intentions.

The event enemy has been advised how to act in the future in order to prevent the birth of any further confusion in these situations to ensure the smooth sailing of events on the server.

Reporting party has also decided to leave it here as there is no further evidence to obtain that would be substantial in this report.

Any problems feel free to contact an Imperial Head Administrator + via discord or the forums.

// locked & moved to denied.

3emoR7Z.jpg
Spoiler: MVG History:Show
Posted Jul 4, 20
Thanks Bud
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts