Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Titonia's Forum Application

7 replies
Administrator
NOTORIOUS
In-Game / Forum Name(s): Titonia

Steam Name: [mvg] WChild

A bit about you: I'm Titonia, I've been playing on MVG since early 2017 and I love to roleplay. I find Star Wars roleplay very entertaining as it makes me feel like I'm apart of their universe. I first joined the First Order server but didn't stay for long as I went to Halo, I played on Halo for a couple months and then decided to move on to Imperial, I stayed on Imperial for around a year and joined the Clone Wars server back in September or so 2019. I also love gaming in general, I have been playing games since I was around 5 years old and have loved it ever since. I am currently a student doing my final year of high school and I really want to get into VFX for video editing, I am trying to learn how to use softwares like blender and after effects and hope to one day be able to construct a visual effect to use in a video. I love spending time on the MVG forums, I go through the new posts that are posted every day and if I feel like I can add my opinion to a thread I usually leave a post.

Staff experience: Ex Halo Moderator and Imperial Administrator

Why would you like to become a member of the forum team?: I want to join the Forum team because I've spent a fair amount of time on the forums and I enjoy reading through threads and listening to peoples different opinions about certain things. I want to make sure that the forums is a peaceful, clean and respectful environment for everybody to enjoy. I enjoy helping people with any issues they might be having and I am always up for listening to what people have to say. I also know a couple people from Fleet on the Clone Wars server in the forum team which would make the work environment more comfortable for me and I would be able to work alongside a great team of entertaining and cunning people.

Thank you for reading!
Wv9Mp9d.png

Clone Wars Administrator

Spoiler: Imperial Rank HistoryShow
Posted Feb 11, 20 · OP
No Bud
List
Undo
Administrator
NOTORIOUS
tenor.gif

+Support btw
1392c2ecae14162558593db0ae86a142.png
Posted Feb 11, 20
Much Love
List
Undo
Lua Developer
NOTORIOUS
Huge +Support

Good Luck :)
DLWdmzt.png
Posted Feb 11, 20
Dislike
Much Love
List
Undo
Forum Moderator
LORD ABOVE
-support

might steal the forums and start his own
Posted Feb 12, 20
Correct
List
Undo
Ex-Senior Admin
FORUM GOD
wrote:
-support

Déjà vu

cqR1xXu.png

To be honest I don't even understand why you were un-community banned let alone got your veteran back after you went on a insult spree against Helene and then literally stole the content off the forums and made your own community.

Honestly you are one of the most power hungry people I have ever met on this community with your constant begging for ranks and promotions, even if it was like a year and a half ago, that's more of a personality trait and I can't see you changing from that.
W6BQ82W.png
Spoiler: Rank HistoryShow
Posted Feb 13, 20
Correct
Much Love
List
Undo
Forum Moderator
LORD ABOVE
wrote:
wrote:
-support

Déjà vu

cqR1xXu.png

To be honest I don't even understand why you were un-community banned let alone got your veteran back after you went on a insult spree against Helene and then literally stole the content off the forums and made your own community.

Honestly you are one of the most power hungry people I have ever met on this community with your constant begging for ranks and promotions, even if it was like a year and a half ago, that's more of a personality trait and I can't see you changing from that.
not too mention he got demoted from both of the ranks he stated in his app :o
Posted Feb 13, 20
Correct
Much Love
List
Undo
Ex-Director
FORUM GOD

logo.png

Hello Titonia, after some discussions with the forum Team we have decided to accept your application. You will be sent an invite to the discord and also be provided will all the relevant information by one of the Forum Staff members. Welcome to the team.
ZV8cHIu.png

| Biggest e-penis on MVG |

W W W W W W W W W W W W W
Posted Feb 17, 20
Dislike
List
Undo
Im looking at this thinking to myself of that old proverb
Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice Shame on me
Fool me Thrice and i will ride a horse upto your front door and but a jehad on you

i know im inactive atm

but COME ON
giphy.gif
denied-scaled.jpg
Posted Feb 17, 20
Top 5 Posters
7241 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
3245 Posts
NoticeNotices