Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Imperial Bullying from Sc Swedenborg

5 replies
REGULAR
Your In-Game Name:

ST PVT 7451 Floopsie

Their Name:

SC SSGT 4637 Swedenborg

Their SteamID: (To find someone's steam ID, right click their name on the tab menu)

STEAM_0:1:43577880

What server was it on?

MVG#3 Age of the empire

Summary of the incident:

He keeps bullying me with his SC powers etc. instant cuffing for even slightly aiming my gun in his direction during an event.

But the worst part is he calls me retard in OOC so everyone can see and IC as well. He is always violently agressive towards me as well (instantly calling admin for an arrest and such if it's me). And pushes admins towards severe punishments to make me suffer even more.

Evidence: (Evidence must be provided)

He got an admin to ban me for 3 days for just not standing in the correct line, formulating that 90% of the server hates me.
Posted Oct 11, 19 · OP
POPULAR
When I get home if nobody has dealt with it then I will talk to both of you about it.

// If it’s better we can get in a private Discord talk to sort it out.
eVnQzik.gif
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial)Show
Spoiler: Staff History(Imperial)Show
Posted Oct 11, 19 · Last edited Oct 11, 19 by Turtles
REGULAR
Not even gonna argue with you , im only saying the things other people dont want to say to you, you will always be a minge
Posted Oct 11, 19
Dislike
No Bud
List
Undo
REGULAR
I tell you what to make it interesting, why don't you get like 20 active people from the age of empire server to tell me they rather have me gone then come online. And you won't see me again. :) But if you can't find that many I would like you to chill down and try less hard to get me banned over the slightest of things. Sounds like an easy deal if everyone hates me that much like you think?
Posted Oct 12, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Ex-Administrator
LOVED

iSGSrYF.png

On behalf of the MVG Imperial Team I have decided that your Player Report has been DENIED.

I have decided to deny your player report because: Lack of evidence to provide a full on case, although it is denied, Bullying is NOT ALLOWED anywhere NEAR MvG. Therefore I will ensure Swedenborg gets a talking to because this is unacceptable. I apologize for his actions, and I will look into you getting banned for not standing in a line properly, if this continiues I will take further actions. You must wait a week to re-apply.
Sanderrs-forum-sig-but-smaller.png
Spoiler: Staffing History | New ImperialShow
Spoiler: Regimental History | New ImperialShow
Posted Oct 12, 19 · Last edited Oct 12, 19 by Sanderbot6...
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
7240 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts
3273 Posts
NoticeNotices