Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Imperial Pac 3 user Erbus / Nigel

2 replies
1: Steam Name:
xXNigelXx

2:Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:71444456

3:In game name(s)[include your character rank e.g: sc captain 1234 harry]:
Alor ad Erbus

4:Playtime on the MVG Imperial server:
5 days

5:Current rank held on server (Choose between: Staff/Advisor/Veteran/User):
User

6:For what reason(s) do you wish to use PAC (100 word min):
I would like to use pac 3 for RP reasons. And what do i mean whit RP reasons that is that I can put my helmet between my arms. It will also be awesome if I can sit on my knees when there a funeral or when I get promoted. Why would this be amazing I do not know but I know it will look cool and its just something ells then just crouching like normal people do. What I also want to do with it is do some part chance later if I get permission from admin+ but i was thinking like i get a robot feet or something like that that will make my character different and will become more alive.

7: Give an example on what you would put on your playermodel and how you would do it:
What I basically said above. Some body parts chancing if it will be aloud from a admin+.

8:What effect would the use have on your RP experience and of the other people around you (100 word min):
It will chance how people look at me. They think it will be cool and they also want it. It will give my character a bit more of a look. Like it will be alive and not just a basic storm trooper. It also will just give a good attitude of my self. And what is basically already said it will be handy to use it in a funeral just to sit on you legs. And i can make it more looking coll for people who are not in the Clan Akaan are. Mayby they will think its a nice RP and want to join CA.

9: Have you received any warnings or bans on MVG Imperial (If so list amount of warns/bans and reason for each of them.[do be advised we can and will check if what you say is true.]):
I have 0 and i will got none because i am a good boy

10: Do you understand that by posting this application you accept to have read and agree to follow to all of the PAC rules on MVG Imperial?:
Of course i will follow the rules
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
WELL KNOWN

iSGSrYF.png

On behalf of the MVG Imperial Team we have decided that your PAC application has been Accepted

I have decided to accept your PAC application, please ask a Admin+ to whitelist you on the server, be prepared to show this application to the staff member on the server.
102nxnT.jpg
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Mar 13, 19
WELL KNOWN
// Given In Game
102nxnT.jpg
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Mar 13, 19
Top 5 Posters
6138 Posts
3569 Posts
3528 Posts