Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

I don't really have ''Faith'' in it anymore

6 replies
REGULAR
I am leaving MVG Imperial for now

This also means I am resigning from Boba Fett and passed it onto someone else.
I have enjoyed myself for many many hours and need a break. I have not taken a break in forever and give people the chance to develop themselves as I am taking a spot for someone else.

I am not leaving before I thank certain people even though some of them are not here anymore.
The people I will mention will be put in the regiments when I first met them.

501st: Budlean, Bean and Gumli
212th: Darkzero, Fox, Grimm
IST: Wolfe, Lucas, Urgot
GM: Dave, Marsh, Anders, Sean
SC: Gifflar, Frank, Peeks
IE: Twinkle, Yeast, Gallipoli
IM: Meat, Elf, Edwin
IC: Hendrix, Watson, Khan, Kano, Andrew
CA: Cowan, Tes, Curtis, Legalized, Ventress, Erbus
Sith: Ari, Xerxez, Bubbles, Death, Kuri
Naval Intel: SM Beaver | General Paul & Promonz | Assistant General: DOGS & Rake
Naval Command: Grand Admiral: Richards | Admiral: Dougie | Vice Admiral: Skull | Rear Admiral: Titionia (the meme)

Special thanks to my beloved McNatty as this was my go-to buddy and helped me alot.

Now it is time for some good old memories that can't be forgotten. Some of those are vids and some might even get me in trouble.

1. That time when Natty was a ST DSGT and I got in a staff sit with Urgot and Natty. When Natty did not agree with Urgot his arguments and cuffed him while he was cloaked and pinned him to the ground and both went to bed (still have not recieved a warning for it).
2. That time that we tried to overthrow the Naval Intelligence.
3. That time when Frank was still a MJR in the IST and thought it was a good idea to ram his speeder into Darth Vader his TIE fighter and barrel rolled over the whole debrief. (if someone still has that video hit me up)
4. That time when Dave screamed get out me office.
5. That time when the 212th finally released their video about IST being bad at driving speeders.
6. That time when Beaver told craze that he is about to fuck himself over.
7. That time when I convinced a IE that Twinkle that time in Imperial Commando's was a explosive expert.
8. That time when Bean got banned for scripting omegalul
9. That time when Richards was constantly drunk at CO meetings and screaming at people for being dumb fucks.
10. That time when we convinced a Sith that a gnome had force abilities and was a strong Jedi.
11. That time when Skull asked Darth Vader if it was all clear and then ran and screamed away.
12. That time when I got in trouble because of being in Pixelcat his video's.
This were some of my favorite moments let me know you're favorite moments or wave me goodbye all up to u.
Leave any messages u might want to leave on a positive note.

Disclaimer: For that people that still think I have a grudge against you or any issues leave that for another day when I come back or something. Can't be bothered
VfC6kAw.gif
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
Many Tanks
List
Undo
REGULAR
Unfortantly I can't drop attached files down with the video of Twinkle defusing, Crazeisabouttofuckhimselfover audio and the Skull scream :C
VfC6kAw.gif
Posted Mar 13, 19 · OP
REGULAR
Love you bud, have fun <3
Spoiler: Regimental & Staff HistoryShow

Posted Mar 13, 19
REGULAR
Sucks to see you go have fun my guy with what you do next <3333333333
Posted Mar 13, 19 · Last edited Mar 13, 19 by Brex
POPULAR
Wait thats me
Posted Mar 13, 19
WELL KNOWN
Good luck mate, appreciate the shout out!!! Have fun on your break.
102nxnT.jpg
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Mar 13, 19
NEW GUY
see ya in a while crocodile xxx <3
I was in IST once, I guess.
Posted Mar 14, 19
Top 5 Posters
6134 Posts
3569 Posts
3529 Posts
3274 Posts