Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Imperial Makarov's 3rd Naval App

5 replies
REGULAR

P7zxmAp.png

In-character:

Name: Makarov

Current Rank and Regiment(A rank of SGM+ is required. If the applicant has resigned, they have one week to apply.): IM SGM

Previous Commanding Experiences (if any): IE EXO, 212th 1st LT, Naval Ensign (previous ranks); Leading more than one regiment at once (due to previous naval experiences), effective mandos, giving out orders effectively in an organised manner

Character History

Makarov. Once presumed to be dead after he went missing on rishimoon during one of his research projects, has managed to return to ISD Blitzkrieg, although with a lot of wounds. He has changed ever since he returned from his "exile". Back in his first days in The Galactic Empire, he joined the Imperial Scout Troopers, although not for long, to later follow a career within IE. Few weeks later, after an incident within the officers of IE, he resigned and joined 212th. Frontline work let him remain his internal peace after the incident, and after that, he went on to join Naval Command. However, due to the new Grand Admiral Skull taking over the Naval Command, he, along with, now dead, Admiral Titonia, began to rule the NC with terror, causing many naval command members to be demoted for pretty much no reason most of the time, forcefully transfered to different divisions, causing unthinkable levels of chaos within NC. After Makarov suffered one of these acts of discrimination from the grand admiral, despite some of the naval and admirality being actually good at their job, he went to rishi to finish one of his major research projects. He has been out on rishimoon for months, to the point when everyone began to presume him as dead, while in reality hes been stranded on the planet looking for a way out of its surface. half a year later, he managed to find a ship and escape from rishi, and began to search for ISD Blitzkrieg, which he found one week later. After his return, he joined the IM and continued his old work along with the rest of IM.

Describe the main role of the Imperial Navy: The Imperial Navy are here to lead all troopers through missions, assist them if necessary through divisions, they are also responsible for keeping all troopers well trained and prepared for any mission. Furthermore, they are also responsible for holding bootcamps, in case some troopers want to prove themselves to join the ranks of The Naval Command

Why do you wish to join the Imperial Navy: As i have saw lately, Naval Command is kind of dying recently. Due to myself having experience in NC, along with other regiments, i want to join The Navy to help them get back up on their feet, to the times of their former glory, as well as because naval command is enjoyable to play as, in terms of their duties.

What attributes could you bring to the Imperial Navy: previous experiences, good leadership skills (which i kept improving during my time away), activity, can adapt to the situation when in events, or regiments that im assigned to.
Out of character:

Steam name: [mvg] Doom #2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48881738

Total playtime (On Imperial only, 3 days minimum, the reset does not count): 2w 4d 22h

How active can you be: 2-3 hours in the week, all day long on weekends

Do you have and are you willingly to use a microphone?: Yes

Anything else you would like us to know: Each section on the app was separated cause my eyes hurt when i read it all without spacing them out xd
Long live the Empire!
Posted Mar 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
REGULAR
P7zxmAp.png
-=[ Incoming transmission from Naval Command of the ISD Blitzkrieg]=-

Thank you for submitting an application to join the Imperial Navy, we will review it in the next meeting. If you have any questions about the Imperial Navy, please contact a Warrant Officer or a member of the Admiralty.

Long live the Empire!
ELSMySD.jpg

Current Admiral + Head of Imperial's Naval Command

Primary Jobs:
Imperial Engineers - IE Commander Bork
Imperial Medics - IM SGT Kree
Shock Corps. - SC Commander Borky
House Salaktori - Boba Fett
Imperial Commandos - IC Captain Rede | 58 |
Naval Command - Admiral Bork
Secondary Jobs:
Sith - Minion Elrich
ST Corps. - ST DSGT Laddy (Formerly)
DT Unit 946 (Formerly)
Elite Characters - Many different characters

Clonetrooper - CT PVT 6383 Bork
GC PFC 6383 Bork
Posted Mar 14, 19
REGULAR
=Neutral Support

Last Time I have seen Makarov is about some 6 months ago, which is a long time, +support for the amount of devotion but I do remember him being quite short tempered and I do remember not dealing with it in the most productive way, -support but I did have personal beef with him so that might cloud my judgement and also that was the Makarov from 6 months ago. I hope things have changed for the better.

Overall I feel he is just above average, I can not say that he has any redeemable qualities. Sorry, Old Friend, But I do hope that all the past confrontations that we had will remain, well... in the past.
The old 501st Commander Zero has fallen. May IE Beemo change the course of history.
Posted Mar 15, 19 · Last edited Mar 15, 19 by Zero
Many Tanks
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
+Support

+Good Guy.

+Friendly.

-A bit short tempered, but its normally good humour.
TjB75BX.jpg

Proudly serving 506th as a Sergeant Major. Tarkua for 1st LT!

Rank history.
Spoiler: FO RanksShow
Spoiler: halo ranksShow
Spoiler: CW RanksShow
Spoiler: Imperial RanksShow
Posted Mon at 06:29 pm
Many Tanks
List
Undo
REGULAR
P7zxmAp.png
-=[ Incoming transmission from Naval Command of the ISD Blitzkrieg]=-

The Imperial Navy has reviewed your application and we have decided that you will be ACCEPTED into the Navy, due to past commanding experience and excellence in the field of battle. The Imperial Navy is looking forward to working alongside you in leading the troops to countless victories! We will contact you directly informing you on how to proceed. If you have any further enquiries you may contact a Naval Captain or higher.

Long live the Empire!
ELSMySD.jpg

Current Admiral + Head of Imperial's Naval Command

Primary Jobs:
Imperial Engineers - IE Commander Bork
Imperial Medics - IM SGT Kree
Shock Corps. - SC Commander Borky
House Salaktori - Boba Fett
Imperial Commandos - IC Captain Rede | 58 |
Naval Command - Admiral Bork
Secondary Jobs:
Sith - Minion Elrich