Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Halo Best's armor pac app

2 replies
NOTORIOUS

In Character Section:

Character Name: Staff Sergeant Best
Origin Planet: Pandora
Regiment: Orion
Backstory:

During my time as ONI I did a lot of tinkering on my armor set in Orion and added and removed quite a few things. During one of our mission to an old and desolate forerunner planet I seized some kind of rebreather / helmet wich has some kind of Head up display built into it which gives more information on the surrounding area. Like the temperature outside the suit, the organisms that can live there, natural events that are coming in or have passed but have been documented, etc....
lfZc7x3.png

On another mission I found a freshly stabbed Insurgent captain who some very special armour on, from this I collected the chestplate as it was made with an unknown metal which has many capabilities, in liquids it gets lighter to help you survive, in low gravity environments it become heavier to keep you on the ground. It is also very capable of surviving small arms fire and some plasma bolts too.
wVnsWHb.png

While switching bases I also took apart some old Mjolnir armor which I got the engineers to weld together to give me increased survivability against firearms and in dagerous environments. It has a full built in life support system wich some special Covenant / Swords of Sanghelios wrist hologram / HUDs built in. They help me do scans of battlefields and enemies in front of me and help me detect any kind of earthquake.
j4Z1cIj.png

I have also attached a small reactor / battery / projector to my back, it is constantly spinning as to generate power from wind energy and is capable of emitting multiple holograms at a time which can tell me about the surrounding area or about my armor and its life support features.
XlPZ7hi.png

FFignNr.png

So this suit does very much help with my survivability and detecting anomalies that could help us win or survive battles. It also uses intimidation tactics as the helmet and the combined Mjolnir helmet help very much to scare off small groups of enemies or in 1 versus 1 situations.

Out-Of-Character Section: (If required for PAC3 edits)
Steam name: Karen The Receptionist
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70962577
PAC3 edits required:
Just a model change.
Images of the pac

lB86UVH.png

1sb9nqW.png
Posted Mar 6, 19 · OP
List
Undo
LORD ABOVE
That looks like it has so many props it can crash the whole server
EKFFQVH.png
Spoiler: Regimental History (Clone Wars)Show
Spoiler: Regimental History (Battlefront / CGI)Show
Spoiler: Regimental History (Imperial)Show
Posted Mar 6, 19
Dumb
List
Undo
WELL KNOWN
On behalf of the Halo staff team, I'm Accepting your PAC request. You may now start wearing it in game.
7TKP33Q.jpg
Spoiler: Halo Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Mar 6, 19
Many Tanks
List
Undo
Top 5 Posters
6138 Posts
3569 Posts
3528 Posts
3274 Posts
NoticeNotices