Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Reaper/Scrumply's 2nd Staff Application

7 replies
REGULAR
Steam name: Sir Scrumply
Steam ID:
In-Game name(s): Reaper(prior), Scrumply
In-game playtime total:around 4-5 weeks, new server skewered my play time
(A minimum of 1 week in-game play-time is required)
Where are you from: Scotland(Please include the timezone compared to GMT)
A bit about you:Well, i want to make clear the reason i did leave MVG for some time was because i had family issues in the house that needed sorted but now its all been resolved so i'm finally back, I personally enjoy playing the CW server because of the friends you make and have fun with inside it and it has now become one of my hobbies to just hop on this server, but i do also enjoy outdoor tasks (i know, wow) such as jogs, hangouts with friends every now and then and going to places i aint been before for the experience.
Other staffing experience: I NOW HAVE experience finally yay, i was a moderator for a minecraft server (Server on minecraft realms) that had about 20+ people on it daily for some time, and some discord moderator experience if that is meaningful to a staff app.
Why would you like to become a staff member: I feel like i could really make myself an asset to the team, responding to calls very fast and all out just (correct me if i'm wrong) a chill guy at times. I take my RP very seriously, however i also realise that at the end of the day, its just a game, and sometimes you need to have some fun too. I am very strict with rules on this server however and even went for CG just to uphold the many rules that the venator has for troopers that step out of line. My activity is very good in this server, and i'm on it all day at times, so staffing for some of that time would not be a problem. I feel like (correct me if i'm wrong again lol) i can be a welcoming person to the server, because i'm one of the few people that are more than willing to train cadets for not only for the cadets, but a recap myself on what i should be following as a member of MVG. I would be grateful to even be considered on the staff team as i know that you's are quite small in you're welcoming party nowadays and you have to look through 30 of these and pick 4, but as long as i have at least been seen and considered by the staff, thats enough merit for me, and for me to be accepted would be... well we'll walk over that bridge if i get to that point. .
ZEVu3VQ.jpg
Posted Feb 19, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 10, 19 by Sir Scrump...
POPULAR
Hi Scrumply!
First of all,thank you for submitting your application.
Due to Staff Apps being currently closed, we'll review your application as soon as they will open.
Many Tanks
CW Staff Team
H9yCRbz.jpg
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow

Spoiler: CW Staff HistoryShow
Posted Feb 19, 19
WELL KNOWN
logo.png
On Behalf of the MVG Clone Wars Team we have decided to put you
ON STAY
!
During the staff meeting on the 08/3/19, the staff team reviewed this application and we have decided that, your application will be reviewed again next week, because you have not been seen much since you returned to the server, and you need to start showing dedication and commitment to the server.
OZBLdfk.jpg
Posted Mar 8, 19
Dumb
List
Undo
REGULAR
logo.png

On Behalf of the Clone Wars Staff team
The following Staff Application has been On-Stay

This application has been put on-stay The staff team were unable to come up with a decisive conclusion and would like more time to see if you can improve on the following areas; activity, keeping IC situations IC rather than venting in OOC which includes maintaining a balanced and calm outlook.

Your application will be reviewed again next week

Many Thanks

Robsters_forum_signature.png
Posted Mar 13, 19
Dumb
List
Undo
POPULAR
// Posts hidden.

Please,keep them as +support or -support, to help staff know better why this community member would make a suitable staff member.

For those kind of concern, I suggest to approach HA+ from CW, privately if needed.
The general discussion mentioned is Here and hasn't been closed yet. Please keep it in a civil and constructive manner

Many Tanks
H9yCRbz.jpg

Spoiler: CW Staff HistoryShow
Posted Mar 15, 19
POPULAR

logo.png

On Behalf of the MVG Clone Wars Team we have
Denied your application

Your application has been denied as the staff team feel that they haven't seen much from you, and minging has been sighted from time to time. At times when dealing with negative situations, we think that you have a confrontational attitude that can come across as rude.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks time
Many Thanks
//Locked and moved to denied
Posted Wed at 09:43 pm
Top 5 Posters
6138 Posts
3569 Posts
3528 Posts
3274 Posts
NoticeNotices