Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Halo Attlas' Third Oni Application

5 replies
REGULAR
In-Character Section

Name:

Applying For:

Current Regiment:

Commanding History:

What can you offer ONI:

Marth

CMSAF

ONI Section One

Airforce

Ex-Admiral, Ex-ONI Section Three, Ex-2NDLT of Airforce, Ex-2NDLT of ODST, current CMSAF of Airforce

I can offer ONI an experienced leader and a trustworthy commander, my experience in both High Command and Section One. I've been a part of every single regiment (excluding engineers) because of either ONI or my trooper jobs. I've been in Recon, ODST, 506th, Airforce, Spartans and Orion as a trooper, as well as ONI.

Out-Of-Character Section

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Do you have a Mic?:

Game Time:

Describe the Job of Section One:

Additional Notes:

ATTLAS

STEAM_1:0:120807418

Yes, but I can't use it all the time

8 weeks approx.? (It's been so long with so many resets, including NS and DarkRP)

The job of ONI Section One is to assume the commanding role of the forces on-site by taking OD, reviving dead regiments and improving regiment performance with extra training.

Y'all know me, some of you are even in ONI because of me.

Posted Dec 13, 18 · OP
WELL KNOWN
PCj7nrQ.jpg

Greetings from the UNSC Fleet!
===========================================================================================

We have Reviewed your Application and we have Decided to put it On Hold.This is due to your attitude towards ONI and the UNSC in the past few months.However,your attitude has bettered since your application.ONI will review your application again on 23/12/18.

5LFLPjM.gif
Spoiler: Regiment HistoryShow
Posted Dec 16, 18 · Last edited Dec 16, 18 by Clash
WELL KNOWN
//Moved to On Hold
5LFLPjM.gif
Posted Dec 16, 18
WELL KNOWN
PCj7nrQ.jpg

===========================================================================================

We have Reviewed your Application and we have Decided to put it On Hold.Improve your activity around the base and keep up your improved attitude and a position in ONI will be handed to you.ONI will review your application again on 30/12/18.

5LFLPjM.gif
Posted Dec 23, 18
WELL KNOWN
PCj7nrQ.jpg

We have Reviewed your Application and we have Decided to welcome you into the Ranks of UNSC as an Ensign! Congratulations, May you further develop your leadership skills and quick thinking.

Spoiler: Halo Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Dec 30, 18
WELL KNOWN
//Moved to accepted
5LFLPjM.gif
Posted Dec 30, 18
Top 5 Posters
6134 Posts
3569 Posts
3529 Posts
3274 Posts