Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer
Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Andrew's 1st Isb Application

8 replies
NEW GUY
Name

Andrew

Current Rank

IC Commander

Previous Commanding Experiences

I served as an Executive Officer of the 501st on the previous ship for a month. Due to my current position I think that my experience and determination to the job will advantage me

Character History

Andrew was born on the planet Belasco, a wealthy planet that unfortunatelly every 7 years it developed a pathogen, to be specific a water bacteria. In his early years he was devoted to the Imperials due to the fact that his father was a 212th Captain. Because of his intense training trying to make his father proud, he got accepted into the 501st, The Vader's Fist. After some years, he got to the position of 2nd LT. His father died on the battlefield shot by a rebel scum. On that day Andrew sworn that he wil make his father proud and that his death was not in vain. At the age of 25 Andrew encountered a pretty girl while at a bar. After a couple of drinks they talked, they fell in love. But, unfortunatelly, the girl wanted something else, she wanted fame, credits. At one night the 2 "lovers" were walking, enjoying the view, when some local pirates attacked Andrew. He took down 3 of them but in the end the girl he loved and trusted with his own life betrayed him, leaving him stranded and beaten down by the rest of the pirates. Andrew never gave up, even if he was betrayed, beaten up, all of his credits got stolen, everything was lost, that gave him a new reason to fight. He got nothing else to lose, he was a "free" man and that made him the fiercest and the bravest fighter. Because of this, when he was the Executive Officer for the 501st he got into the Imperial Commandos, continuing his duties as normal, but now he has even tougher because of the training. No one dared to question him or his actions. Everytime he got into the battlefield he said "Beware of a man with nothing to lose".

Describe the Imperial Security Bureau and its role within the Empire

The Security Bureau is charged with ensuring the loyalty and the security of the Galactic Empire citizens. Their role is to infiltrate rebel outposts, rebel cells and any suspicious buildings to ensure that there will not be a massive rebellion against the empire or any sort of anti-propaganda against the Empire, interogating high value targets and spreading propaganda amongst the citizens exterminating anyone that's refusing to cope or traitors or deserters. I chose Agent Kallus, who was a top member of the ISB that worked on the Investigation and Internal Affairs branches, and the ISB Colonel Wullf Yularen that exposed the Nightswan's Coruscant spy ring to be my examples and actually my goal just because of their ingenuity and the fact that they conquered a very hard task, given the limited amount of intel and resources. I chose them to be my model in the future of my existence.

Why do you wish to join the ISB

As part of the Imperial Commandos and the infamous Squad 40 I want to perfect even more my skills in interogation, infiltrating rebel outposts and cells. Being a perfectionist I can't stand any mistake. I like a challenge, and due to the fact that the Imperial Security Bureau is such high knowledge demanding, it will make me conquer any challenges that may arise and push my limits even further beyond. Like stated before, I will improve on everything that I lack knowledge in, will push my limits to my breaking point, nothing can stop me from becoming what I want.

What attributes could you bring to the ISB and how do you think that you are a better candidate than all of the other applicants

I am a calm person, I treat every situation with calm and with an open minded to any plans. I am a listener, will listen to all of the plans think about it, and make the best out of everything scaling the dangers of any solution. I also am a perfectionist, I don't allow any mistake to be made by me. Due to the fact that I have nothing left to lose, I will be heart and soul dedicated to the job. My attention to detail will alert me if something is wrong, if things are not were they are supposed to be and if we are getting spyed on or eavesdropped.
Due to my past commanding experiences I work well in a team, and even alone. As stated before, I make the best out of any situation possible.

Out of Character :
Steam name: Дpyr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89137792
Total playtime : 1w 5d 3h at the time
Some information about you: Hai, I am Andrew, just a regular introvert and shy guy. I hide myself from the light of the sun in my cave (home). I am currently working on a project called "The Medieval Sorcerer". It's a 2D game made in Java by me. For the future I would love to be a game developer, working at the back-end and making the games great again, without microtransactions and DLCs and that stuff. But yea, I also now C / C++ and JavaScript. I think that's it folks. I am 19 yo, turning 20 in December and I am in 2nd year of University (Computer Science and Economy, but thank god I will be branching of to Computer Science)

Anything else you would like us to know : Actually no, thanks for reading my application everybody. Hit me up if you are bored and stuff. Sorry if this got a little bit too complicated or stuff. Bai :>
Posted Aug 27, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 27, 18 by Andrew
REGULAR
+Support
Better than Faith
Drinks a Pint In under 0.2 seconds
Top Lad
Top IC commander ever 1st day

Seriously this guy is good, and active, and it surprising calm for all the shit that goes around him lol.

Signed IC SGTM Wolfe
isb_red.jpg

Signed ISB Assistant Chief Wolfe
Posted Aug 27, 18
Many Tanks
List
Undo
NEW GUY
I have been in IC for a good while with Andrew and I think he has the skills needed to become an ISB he is very active and serious (when needed xd), but I do think Andrew should be given the chance to prove himself as a junior agent.

From me its a +Support
Posted Aug 27, 18
Many Tanks
List
Undo
Banned
BELOVED
10/10 will bully Titonia again.

=Neutral
y7SU8ZY.gif

First Order Roleplay User

Spoiler: Imperial Rank HistoryShow
Posted Aug 27, 18
List
Undo
NEW GUY
Wasn't my fault that you kept knocking on every possible door on the Rishi Moon, you had to behave somehow and given the fact that multiple individuals explained the situation, I had to be rude for you to understand and actually become Admiral, dear Titonia <3
Posted Aug 27, 18 · OP
Banned
BELOVED
wrote:
Wasn't my fault that you kept knocking on every possible door on the Rishi Moon, you had to behave somehow and given the fact that multiple individuals explained the situation, I had to be rude for you to understand and actually become Admiral, dear Titonia <3
I would never do such a thing :rolls:
y7SU8ZY.gif

First Order Roleplay User

Spoiler: Imperial Rank HistoryShow
Posted Aug 27, 18
List
Undo
REGULAR
+Support
no comments needed.
Spoiler: Regimental & Staff HistoryShow

Posted Aug 27, 18
Many Tanks
List
Undo
BELOVED
P7zxmAp.png

Incoming Transmission:

The ISB has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you will be ACCEPTED into the ISB, as your application and qualifications meets the criteria we require for new initiates. The ISB look forward to working alongside you in defending the Empire from countless perils. An ISB representative will contact you directly informing you on how to proceed. If you have any further enquiries you may contact a member of the directorate or higher.

Long live the Empire!

Regimental History: Clone Wars
Spoiler: Show
Regimental History: Imperial
Spoiler: Show
Posted Sep 2, 18
REGULAR
//Moved to accepted and locked
34opvup.jpg
Spoiler: Old Imperial RanksShow
Spoiler: Rebellion RP RanksShow
Spoiler: SWTOR RanksShow