Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer

Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Meltdown and Spectre (Pc Threat)

7 replies
Veteran
NOTORIOUS
As we all use computers & laptop on daily base, i honestly think everyone should take this serious.
Some of you may have noticed this, but google posted that they've detected 2 seperate "Threats" for every computer or laptop.

*In the picture you will find everything you need ( i guess ). I did not wrote this myself, i picked it up somewhere else*

There is alot of information about this on google aswell, so if you're not sure after all this information, just take a look on google then.
Attached Images
ejtXbxY.gif
Spoiler: Regimental HistoryShow
Posted Jan 4, 18 · OP
Developer
WELL KNOWN
Another version from me:
The Intel processors run a process for updating under windows ,which means that a hacker can take control of your entire computer and you won't even notice because its in the bios itself.
So update your shizzle to avoid your pc doing the fizzle.
Useful stuff Finest.
"There is no better training, comrade, than fighting to survive." - Commisar Letlev
Posted Jan 5, 18 · Last edited Jan 5, 18 by OG Zeus
LOVED
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYGYYY GGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD THEEE WORLD IS ENDINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I can't wait for someone to turn round and say "whoops"
LwMFtjF.jpg
Posted Jan 5, 18
Ash
Advisor
POPULAR
That's what microsoft okwants you to think. What you are installing is a mind altering program that will convert you into a slave of the Illuminati💩
kc473hQ.jpg
Spoiler: Past RegimentsShow
Posted Jan 5, 18
Trial Moderator
NOTORIOUS
Recently Buys new Intel CPU
-

nOc0mG6.gif
EKFFQVH.png
Posted Jan 5, 18
Senior Admin
FORUM NERD
Just so everyone knows, it's also a safe call to do update your BIOS. Not mentioned, but check if your mobo has a BIOS update. TAKE SERIOUS FUCKING RISK UPDATING YOUR BIOS IM NOT KIDDING, if you knock your USB out, dead mobo, if your PC loses power, dead mobo, if anything is interrupted during installation, dead mobo (unless you got a fancy mobo that can have a backup BIOS, you slik bitch). But the BIOS update takes like literally less than a couple minutes last time I did it, so don't be too afraid you might suddenly have a power cut.

Also to all the AMD users, yes you may have to do this too, CPUs usually have a similar styled design when it comes to these types of things. Though im not sure about threadripper and all that shit
AKhaGKv.png
Spoiler: Rank HistoryShow
Posted Jan 6, 18
Trial Moderator
NOTORIOUS
wrote:
Just so everyone knows, it's also a safe call to do update your BIOS. Not mentioned, but check if your mobo has a BIOS update. TAKE SERIOUS FUCKING RISK UPDATING YOUR BIOS IM NOT KIDDING, if you knock your USB out, dead mobo, if your PC loses power, dead mobo, if anything is interrupted during installation, dead mobo (unless you got a fancy mobo that can have a backup BIOS, you slik bitch). But the BIOS update takes like literally less than a couple minutes last time I did it, so don't be too afraid you might suddenly have a power cut.

Also to all the AMD users, yes you may have to do this too, CPUs usually have a similar styled design when it comes to these types of things. Though im not sure about threadripper and all that shit

oof i'm a slik bitch
EKFFQVH.png
Posted Jan 6, 18
Advisor
POPULAR
// Locked and moved to Archive
- Regards, Alex
Spoiler: Community RanksShow
Posted Feb 3, 18
Top 5 Posters