Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.
Page
of 2

Marser's Unactive Complaint

12 replies
Your In-Game Name:51st EXO 1379 Frosty
Your steam name:MSG if need developer

Their Name:51st Commander Marser
Their SteamID:- Don't know they're steam

What they did wrong: Basically Marser Has been really inactive so far and we are feeling disappointed because I've only been sorting out the regiment with the forums and the in game stuff and also the try-outs. I didn't really want to do a try-out anymore until some of the people in the regiment was promoted. over the past couple of days I hear a lot of complaints about him flashing people and doing stuff and getting arrested a lot and I wanted something sorted out due to his inactiveness. if he was going to be inactive I would of accepted that he put it on the forums or something but recently I've been on since morning to night with the regiment and created a bond with them and I've done most of the training while marsers sat back and just let me do the training and the stuff and recently I've only been promoting to PVT so I don't do anything to bad encase marser would be like, why did you promote this guy to SGT! ect. so basically I wish for something to be done soon about it

Evidence: The Rest of the Regiments Word and the Others peoples words and I'm sure you all know about this anyway

PS- I don't want anything between me and marser encase he feels betrayed or anything ect about me going on about his inactiveness and the arrest problems
446adb2602bd1fd7a2cac9c17ebeba20.gif
Just Trying to Make People Happy
Posted May 22, 16 · OP · Last edited May 22, 16 by Tanker
NEW GUY
+Support - I have only ever seen him once on the server, and when I have, he got arrested for assaulting other troopers IC with a flashbang. Please consider this complaint from frosty, if I dare say, Marser does not deserve to be the rank he is as Frosty does everything, and im not brown nosing when I say that.
// Your signature is waaay to big there, bud
Spoiler: Show
-First order regiment History-
51st Commander (Current)
Posted May 22, 16
Ex-Senior Admin
POPULAR
-support i have seen marser on multiple times plus do not expect everyone to be on 24/7 pls
Posted May 22, 16
But Boom boy. if you were in our regiment you would notice he hardly does Squat in our regiment!
Posted May 22, 16 · OP
NOTORIOUS
I have seen maser on, but I haven't really take command. I say wait for a few days then think about this, I say it's too soon.
D0vTO7I.png
By Jax
91st FOR LIFE
Spoiler: Regiment History - CWShow
Spoiler: Regiment History - FOShow
Posted May 22, 16
+support i think frosty would make a great commander
Posted May 22, 16
Just to say this isent a "Takeover" I'm only saying that he is unactive.
Posted May 22, 16 · OP
Please make frosty comander hes a great guy
Posted May 22, 16
Ex-Moderator
FORUM NERD
The server has been up for 2 days now.
This is too rushed for a demotion imo.
Posted May 22, 16
Ex-Senior Admin
FORUM GOD