Multiverse-Gaming
Updated Forum Rules
Please see our newly updated forum rules to ensure you stay up to date.

Ban Of 501st Trp Something For continued agro and Rdm

7 replies
Banned
WELL KNOWN
http://multiverse-gaming.co.uk/forum/m/34418846/viewthread/24552811-ban-request-template
Please follow the template and someone will help you out with your problem when they wake up :)
also, that mega.nz needs a decryption key which you need to supply for them to access the files.
Roach.
UweEj9c.jpg
Image Courtesy from RATLieutenant
Spoiler: Hate ListShow
Posted Apr 9, 16 · Last edited Apr 9, 16 by Roach
NOTORIOUS
In the past hour or two we have all been doing some arena and duels etc, hide and seek, Something seemed cool when he was playing with us unsure how i feel about this, there was a similar incident last week which had one guy baiting another just to get screenshots
crossover___keion_souls_by_cubehero-d8xz3zb.jpg
Posted Apr 9, 16
Now thats not proof at all your allibies i have spoken with never were given a choice to be your alibi or not jedi tokyo was there when this happened and was on my side you have also made false claims and made up story which you said "im not making up any stories btw."
Id like you to find better evidence and also grammar before trying to defend yourself seeing that your grammar is bad im guessing you bweetween 9-10 in which case you arent mature enought to be playing star wars rp and also oviously have some lying issues aswell.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
Id like to say one last thing to back up my point of why you cant trust him he says i didnt know i couldnt dance only has 3hrs of playtime more reason to believe he doesent understand the rules.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
A new devolpment on this appeal while i was AFK i VIP called Zen and something tried to grapple me into CG cell i came back in time to see what they were doing if you want pictures please mssg me on skype roancoolftw.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
Kai
Ex-Administrator
BELOVED
Enough of the comments now. This is going back and forth. Staff will deal with this matter and review over statements and evidence provided by both parties. Please be patient will the matter is dealt with.
FlHtvJ6.png
Posted Apr 9, 16
NOTORIOUS
I just came back on the server witnessed something shooting at a LAAT with 90 percent of the server on it, then he used his grapple hook on me on the titan.
Posted Apr 9, 16
NOTORIOUS
http://plays.tv/video/5708be99c6e16a394e

Hope this helps.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Top 5 Posters
7240 Posts
3561 Posts
3519 Posts
3279 Posts